Going private

One of the reasons I sought to be admin of this group is the other groups on the subject seem to be mostly lurkers. It is my hope that this group would be different. There are close to 700 members but only a few less that 6 bother to post anything. So I will be taking to group private and paring down the membership to get the desired outcome of an active naturist yoga group. If you just want to belong to a yoga group where you can lurk there are a few others I recommend you join. If you are genuiningly interest and want to participate post an into join a challenge share your practice picks.

Since there are other groups for passive groups member I am happy to whittle this down to just a few interested folks. I will attempt to message all groups members regarding this change in the coming days.
Thanks Admin

This topic was edited
RE:Going private

Hi, I joined this group a while ago, but haven't been very active till lately. I've done some Yoga, with differing groups, but not well organized and always clothed. I practice Tae Kwon Do, Tai Che and Quigong at home alone nude. (I use CDs/DVDs for the Tai Che and Quigong) I am interested in your outlook and philosophy on clothes free Yoga. I would like to try clothes free Yoga with a group, but I don't know of any near me in NJ. Is there a listing of practitioners that I could access? Keep up the good works!

This post was edited

Sorry I missed this til now. There have been clothes free yoga classes that have been going in south jersey and north central jersey in the past. Beth Nolan who had since moved to Cali used to do them in jersey. You just have to check places like meetup dot com. If you are in NYC naked in motion has regular classes they havent expanded to jersey yet.

This post was edited

I was going through all of my groups and I just saw this. My strong recommendation is to keep the group public. I understand the lure of going private to control the membership. But I am convinced that going private is a death sentence for a group. If you make the group private and you drop out for any reason, the group becomes a zombie. It will exist forever, or until the admins learn to deal with the walking dead. EVERY private group in my list has an equivalent public group right next to it because the private group has lost its admin and no one can get into it. I know your intentions are good and you believe you will be in the group forever. But the reality is, you are not immortal and neither is your membership.

This post was edited