RE:Is masturbation sin?

It's a daily requirement for most people I know... alone or with someone... just another means of satisfaction and is better than drugs...

This post was edited

No. Its a natural part of life. I raised my boys to know that masturbation was a part of life and not to be ashamed. Just do it somewhere private.

This post was edited

Oh, and Im not a religious person

This post was edited

Masturbation keeps a lot of people from committing crimes against others by releasing a lot of pent up feeling that would otherwise be directed at others. So keep the world safe, Masturbate often.

This post was edited

Masturbation is something I think everyone has experienced many times, in their lives, and I'm quite sure...a LOT more, as I have, and still do. I often drive nude, and that helps keep me "alert", on those long trips, and it's hard for me, to NOT touch myself, and that usually ends up with me having an erection, which I enjoy "taking care of". It is very fulfilling, and something I do often, as I'm sure a lot of others do too, whether they are willing to admit it or not.

This post was edited

Lol!!!!!

This post was edited

This thread has been going one for over two years and the verdict still remains, No.

I think we all have various reasons why. I have read articles, wish I saved the links, where it can be healthy as well.

Like everyone else, the frequency depends on the situation and it did increase last year for sanity purposes.

This post was edited

Agree wholeheartedly with Want2bfree. Masturbation is an integral and very important aspect and part of growing up and sex ed. It is healthy, normal, natural and educational. It is a learning process and experience to learn about one's body, what feels good and what doesn't. That way one can instruct, show one's partner how one wants to be pleased, etc.!! Kids should never be scolded, punished, etc. for experimenting with and exploring their bodies, on the contrary, they should be encouraged to do so!! The concept of it being "sinful", comes mainly from the story of Onan. Sin is a man-made concept, there is no sin in nature!!!

This post was edited

You are absolutely right as I have masterbated since before puberty and doing so I learned a lot about my penis and balls and how to climax! One should never be ashamed about doing it!

This post was edited

We dont know it is a sin. Sometimes my Girlfriend Liz and me we like to masturbate together.
For us it is an Art of Lovemaking and we enjoy it.

This post was edited