RE:Is masturbation sin?

Masturbation can never be a sin as it is a natural way of relieving sexual tensions and gives much pleasure. If people masturbated more there would be less sexual misdeeds. Mutual masturbation is a beautiful deed.

This post was edited

I asked a question in another Christian group on here if anyone agreed that masturbation is major sin and I feel like I got ripped in what I said because I am giving up masturbation. So I will ask you all about the same thing, is masturbation a sin?

Masturbation is not a sin if your doing it right!

This post was edited

What do you mean by doing it right

This post was edited

What do you mean by doing it right[/quote

Pearl, I was going to ask the same question. Can you please expound?

Jim

This post was edited

The Catholic Church really played a mind trip on the faithful, saying masturbation is wrong/sinful. Something that natural can't be bad, in the past people were so concerned about procreation to build populations that the waste of seed was considered a waste.

This post was edited

Hi there my opion I don't think it is. Lots of men do it openly to releve pressure I would imagine. I know lots of ladies like watching a man stoke his man hood and to climax with his load spurting out.

This post was edited

Wear a mask, proper distancing, and wash your hands afterwards, lol.

This post was edited

No its not a sin. Its a part of life. Its always best to take care of your partner if you have one, and masturbation can become an addiction but if used responsibly its as natural as any other activity.

This post was edited

I masturbate daily, sometimes twice. Helps me relax and sleep. Any local buds wanna join me HMU.

This post was edited

My wife entered menopause 12+ years ago, total loss of all sex drive. So for me it's masturbation or nothing. Generally once a day to relieve morning wood ;-) On a side note, at my annual physical this winter the doctor ask if his trainee could sit in, OK by me. During the prostate exam the trainee said "That is one of the softest / subtlest prostates I have examined in a man your age" I told him just following doctors orders, exercising it daily, must be the reason ;-)

My prudish brother in-law had his prostate (cancerous) removed a year ago. They caught it early, frequent testing, so far it has not spread.

This post was edited