RE:Is masturbation sin?

Many religions are all about dogma! I have found Paganism/Wicca has NO dogma!:) Masturbation is as natural as nudism. It's all about proper time/place is all.

This post was edited

The Bible does not mention masterbation at all. Some organized religions have decided its a sin, but there is no scripture on which to base that belief.

This post was edited

Well put!

This post was edited

I agree with you 100%. Masturbation is part of our sexual being , whether it be as an individual or mutual masturbation. Mutual masturbation is definitely part of my foreplay. I don't masturbate as often as you bu I do at least 4 times a week. And as you say if it feels good do it and it does feel good

This post was edited

I may have answered this one before, so here I go again. LOL I've read the Bible cover to cover and have studied it. My conclusion is masturbation is the least of God's worries. All I tell younger men when the subject comes up is don't overdo it! Too much masturbation will cause more harm than good.

This post was edited

Good answer. There are better things to do, so it is better to not be given to it, but there is no clear issue that makes it inherently bad on occasion.

This post was edited

Many religions are all about dogma! I have found Paganism/Wicca has NO dogma!:) Masturbation is as natural as nudism. It's all about proper time/place is all.

Precisely.

This post was edited

As i said in another thread my mom and myself were very very open about our nudity.
I have caught my mom mastutbating and the very first time she said i must look and then learn how it works. I got a boner and wanked with my mom but she saw this and got upset telling me its not acceptable.
So masturbation was normal in our house but not with each other. Nothing wrong with it.

She even caught me as i was ejaculating, she just laughed and walked away

This post was edited

I may have answered this one before, so here I go again. LOL I've read the Bible cover to cover and have studied it. My conclusion is masturbation is the least of God's worries. All I tell younger men when the subject comes up is don't overdo it! Too much masturbation will cause more harm than good.

You only tell young men? How about young women? Are they ok or not to overdo it?

This post was edited

Is scratching your balls a sin? how about when you flick your dick after pissing if you flick it more than twice are you jerking off? Where is the line?

I had a captain when I did my military service who said. Boys, more than 3 flicks is concidered masturbation. It was a joke of course

This post was edited