RE:Is masturbation sin?

I masturbate daily, sometimes twice. Helps me relax and sleep. Any local buds wanna join me HMU.

This post was edited

My wife entered menopause 12+ years ago, total loss of all sex drive. So for me it's masturbation or nothing. Generally once a day to relieve morning wood ;-) On a side note, at my annual physical this winter the doctor ask if his trainee could sit in, OK by me. During the prostate exam the trainee said "That is one of the softest / subtlest prostates I have examined in a man your age" I told him just following doctors orders, exercising it daily, must be the reason ;-)

My prudish brother in-law had his prostate (cancerous) removed a year ago. They caught it early, frequent testing, so far it has not spread.

This post was edited

The Bible defines sin and what things are sin, and this is not mentioned. If there is no adulterous lusting, there is not basis to say that it involves sin.

This post was edited

Sin is a man made concept, just like shame, modesty, virginity, etc., none if them exist in nature!!

This post was edited

I don't think it's a sin any way. It's a high of one of the human emotions which individual needs for self satisfaction.

This post was edited

No I think not its a good way to relive stress

This post was edited

I hope not, been doing that for decades. Married, dating, single life...still gotta get some relaxation time in. Makes the rest of the day or evening much more relaxing if you ask me.

This post was edited

Paul and I are firm believers that masterbation is very important for both physical and mental health. Especially as we age. We should masterbate more not less.
XX
L

This post was edited

Damn right. It is sad that so many religions list things that come natural to us and feel good as sinful. More like a way to control the asses.

This post was edited

I could not agree more.

This post was edited