RE:Is masturbation sin?

This is quite the interesting read. I did do a longer post in a different christian naturist post, but I suppose I could add on a little something here to. masturbation in and of itself (in the absence of lusting after someone else who isn't your husband/wife in your heart) is not much of a sin, or at least not something that would cause you backslide in your faith. Basically I don't see it as any different than any other natural pleasures that the bible doesn't clearly speak out against.

However, I should add that masturbation or any other natural pleasures/distractions (like drinking casually, gaming, smoking, or even eating, etc) could become a sin if you feel convicted by the holy spirit to give it up, or at least to fast from it for a time for the purpose of seeking greater pleasures, revelations, or rewards from the kingdom of heaven.

Personally though, I simply find it far more pleasurable to just enter into the presence of God with the intention of leaving nothing, physically and mentally, hidden from him, and simply trust Christ's blood to cleans me and change my natural desires to line up with what he wants me to do without having to worry about whether my actions were right or wrong.

This post was edited