Answering your Front Door when Nude.

On only my second day as a nudist in public, I had an inordinate amount of people at my front door from delivery guys and girls to charity people.
What are your rules for answering the door nude?

This topic was edited
RE:Answering your Front Door when Nude.

I wear underpants when I open the door.

This post was edited

On only my second day as a nudist in public, I had an inordinate amount of people at my front door from delivery guys and girls to charity people.What are your rules for answering the door nude?

OK, you had an inordinate amount of people at your front door. Did you answer the door nude? What HAPPENED?

This post was edited

On only my second day as a nudist in public, I had an inordinate amount of people at my front door from delivery guys and girls to charity people.What are your rules for answering the door nude?OK, you had an inordinate amount of people at your front door. Did you answer the door nude? What HAPPENED?

Yeah - what did you do?

This post was edited

Probably a good compromise. Putting on a towel that can fall away could make the visitor uncomfortable.

This post was edited

I had to sign for a package for the neighbour. I rold the delivery guy i was nude. He was more interested in getting a signature, so i opened the door fully and signed .

The neighbour popped around later to pick it up. She just stood in the hallway whilst I fetched the parcel. She's seen me naked yesterday when we then had a chat about me being nude in my kitchen.

This post was edited

My new rule is to just let rge visitor be aware if they may potentially see me nude. I respect that nudism is not for everyone, thi is balanced against my right to be nude.

This post was edited

I have a pair of gym shorts and T shirt handy to slip on if the doorbell goes.

This post was edited

I installed a little hook on the door. I keep a bathrobe hanging there. Problem solved.

This post was edited

I have a pair of gym shorts and T shirt handy to slip on if the doorbell goes.

Why a t shirt?
Nothing wrong with being shirtless when answering the door.
I don't answer the door nude, but never put on a shirt to do so if I am not wearing one, which is most of the time in warm weather.

This post was edited

Post #5 flagged. What the heck is with those pictures? DISGUSTING!

This post was edited