RE:Do you married men at the "couples only" resorts feel Gay to be shaving your cock and balls?

Wow! While I am a straight man, my spouse loves my clean look... an I been practicing the shaved look for many, many years. I don't really care what other folks think; I know who I am. Use to catch a lot of flak over the years but not so much now, but every once in awhile this kind question comes up. A little background in order:

Actually for me it started a long-long time ago in a far off land 39 years ago. While stationed in Korea I was deployed up on our 6 week rotation at the DMZ. Well not sure how it happened, could of been that little gal in the village and maybe the rice straw we used for camouflage, regardless I manage to acquire, what we called "sukoshi chingus" or Little Friends.... pubic crabs!! little bastards were eating me alive or so I thought. Medic gave me some cream to no avail. Guys were not wanting to be around me as though I were a leper; and I had to put my clothes in a garbage bag and seal it off before the 1SG would take to the rear for washing. Needless to say after 3 days I had nothing left... but that is another story. I was a tanker, so I rode around on a M48, so kinda lucky that way, and is was September so still warm. I was itching so much I was getting pretty raw form scratching. Finally my Korean KATUSA said you should not give them a place to stay in his best English......Humm OK I give, and proceeded to walk into the river butt naked and decided drastic measures needed. I very nervously started shaving the pubs with my trusty Military approved Gillette two sided razor, sweating bullets I'll tell you. Well the little fellows were gone, went with hair (nothing to cling to). It was quite a nice feeling actually. as I walked back to my tank all the while guys laughing at me... the sensation was overwhelming ,wow!! I like this. So, I started keeping my equipment clean from then on. Took a lot of shit from the guys in the showers (we had open showers then) couple years later My new wife was like really into it even though she said I was weird. OH, I got the last laugh cause we where at a small compound when the entire company come down with the little bastards infestation (visualize a company formation were everyone is scratching themselves hilarious!) .... I didn't have any problems. To this day I still keep my self clean there mostly cause I like the feeling. Sorry I went on for so long, but Had to put the story in context.

This post was edited
RE:Do you married men at the "couples only" resorts feel Gay to be shaving your cock and balls?

I don't think he is a nudist and if he is why does he stare at men's balls LOL

This post was edited

After going through this thread and others NudeYorkCouple has started or been involved in I think they just like to stir people up and watch the commotion.Bing Bing Bing......We have a WINNER here Johnny!Yes, in a way you are right.This Forum is so frigging boring and just so over run, with Idiots who think that being Nude is something to be talked about, and then we have our pretend couples and our know it alls who take offence to every little thing that is said and written.Yes, it is kind of fun to stir the pot ( No not your huge pot belly , that 90% of you guys have ) and to push some buttons of the same frigging morons that take the bait each and every time.If you happen to be one of the people who answered in an negative sort of way, well this is pointed at you.That fat creepy know it all / righteous Gay guy, who is such a queen you have to just wonder why he is not in the Royal Palace instead of her Majesty, always makes us laugh.?Are you people actually Ok?I guess being Fat and Old you just are a little more easy to upset than someone who is able to actually still see the humour in what is being written.But all kidding aside, you have to be frigging gay, to think that shaving your cocks and your balls are going to make you look any better to the other nudists?Have a look in the mirror people.You are so frigging fat and out of shape and old, that nothing is ever going to make you look better, besides just keeping your clothes on, and being naked only in the dark of your closet.My entire point was, here you are shaving your cock and your balls, for what?You don't give a flying F#@K about that big fat over hanging gut of yours or that massive fat ass of yours, but you spend time shaving your cock and your balls, that you can't even see due to your Huge Gut?How about spending some time on yourself and on trying to lose a bunch of pounds, so that you don't gross people out when you are nude in public?Most of the married guys on this site, are all closet nudists for the most part and who's own wives don't want any part of being seen nude in public or even at home, and can you blame them?Yet, these are the morons who are always so upset about hearing the truth.Being a nudist is not something that you need to keep talking about or asking stupid Jerk Off questions about.Do any of you actually go to any of the resorts?If so, lets hear you know it alls talk about them, as opposed to talking about your fantasies.How about you talk about Health and how to keep in shape and how to actually look better and live longer and eat better.Why do you frigging morons always need to talk about Erections that none of you get any more and why your wife won't get naked with you and your fat ass and your fat gut.How about talk about your Heart attack that you had or the skin cancer that you are dealing with or some tropical beach that you would suggest others to check out?But No, you frigging pretend nudists and pretend couples want to talk about Hard Ons and how to get their wives into their perversion or swingers taking over the resorts ( which always makes us laugh ) or is it ok to shower with your 13 year old daughter etc.You old fucks never ever post anything about your own dwindling Health or your favourite nude resorts or how about that RV that you own and take to all of the resorts, or how about ranking the best resorts etc?No, but you creeps and know it all idiots sure want to write about why I like to show off my wife ( but you deny being a closet swinger? ) or is it ok to be a voyeur if I hide my erection or is it ok to look at another guys cock if I am bi?You are in frigging denial if you think that any straight fat out of shape male would ever want to shave his cock and his balls, unless he was doing it for a sexual thrill or he is bi or gay.You are a fat frigging slob, you don't care how your fat gut looks? but all of a sudden you care about how your tiny little old field mouse sized cocks looks shaved?Come on, you have to admit that is really funny.You are the last person in this world, that should ever be seen naked yet, here you are shaving your cock and your balls?You can't be serious?You can't actually look in that mirror and think to yourself for even one second, that you look good without any clothes on?Put the Fork down - Put the razor down and go for a walk.Turn that walk into a jog or a bike ride.Turn that walk into a swim.Take some pride in yourself and the way that you look to yourself and to others.Take some pride in the fact, that you are wanting to get Healthier with each passing day.Right now, you are a fat slob with a tiny shaved cock and balls, and why?The Gay fat slob on here, thinks that he is the only one who has rights, based on him being a fat fu%king queer.That kind of stuff makes us laugh.Fat betty princess there, gets all ferried up, when ever someone steps on his Gay rights.Well, we all have rights princess, and we all have the right to say what ever we want to say.That is the beauty of freedom of speech for everyone, not for just the Gays out there.So cup cake, put down the cup cakes and the twinkies, and get off your fat gooey bummed ass and hit the gym.We all need to hit the gym or do something to make ourselves look better while being nude in front of others.Take some pride in how your naked body looks to yourself and to others.Why would you ever shave your cock and your balls, while the rest of you looks so fu#@ing rude?How about we see some posts about your recent visits to your favourite resorts or beaches?Who the fu#@k cares if you wear a towel at the Club house or in the locker room, who are you guts kidding, you haven't seen the inside of a locker room ever since you left high school, if you even got that far.Yes, I am Pushing the idiots and the morons buttons on this site, and it is entertaining for us all, to see just who they all are.The question still stands.Why the hell do you take the time to shave your cock and your balls, yet you do nothing at all about that fat gut of yours and you do nothing at all about making yourself look better?Yet you shave your cock and your balls? lolWhy?Obviously it is because you actually are a married closeted bi guy or you are a married closeted gay guy.Its just a sexual thing and a turn on for you fat bi / gay guys.Seriously, try to justify it all you want, but there is nothing more gay, than for a grown adult fat slob to be lying back in his bubble bath shaving his own cock and balls.You are not only a fat slob but you are a gay fat slob.But, there is nothing wrong with that.I'm just saying.Put the razor down, put the fork down and do something for your own Health and Fitness, starting today.Then post about it, for all to read.May be, with a little bit of work and proper diet in a few months time, you will actually be able to see your cock and toes again.It certainly couldn't hurt.By the way, for our Fat Gay friend out there, I am not talking about you working out "in" Jim, I am talking about you working out "at" the Gym.Just in case that needed any clarification for you?Get Healthy not upset.We all know someone who has had a recent heart attack or health issues.How about we all do something about it, whether you are a fat slob or whether you are a marathon runner ( not many jocks on this site) , with age we are all prone to going down with something.Start to care about how YOU look to yourself and to others while being nude.Shaving your cocks and balls is the last thing that you should ever care about, when it comes to how it looks or feels.Unless you actually are Gay of course? lol

Seriously Straight boy, is all that bullshit the best you can come up with ?

What's wrong ? Has something pricked your masculinity, your oversized ego been bashed because someone has the balls to come back to you with an answer you don't like !

Yeah, I'm as gay as they come, not straight, why would I want to be straight, having to compete to prove my masculinity to every other guy, at least I am true to myself, which is more than I can say for you.

Amazing how you bitch about people being gay, bi etc, when according to your profile, your wife is Bi, so, when you think about it, your also slagging her off. And for your information, non of my profile pics are of me with a shaved crotch or cock.

The rights of every individual are important, not just gay rights, so wind your dick in about that pathetic attempt.

All that bullshit you spouting on here, goes to show how out of touch you are with reality mate ! You seem to have no idea how many straight guys shave their crotch, simply because they like it and the feel of it.

One thing I think you will find on here about the REAL true nudists, is that most of us are not afraid to show our faces on here, so that makes us more naked than you, as you and the wife hide yours, what have you got to hide ? How ugly you really are inside and out !

I completely agree about freedom of speech, but it works both way sunshine. Why do you think I and others are coming back at you with your asshole idea of what you "think" of any guy who shaves his cock n balls. Where in this world does and man have to be in the closet, gay or bi to want to shave their crotch area ? Answer to that is, they don't ! It's just your narrow minded idea of what YOU think it means, when it actually means fuck all.

One thing about me and being on here, if I don't agree with what someone says about something, I will answer back, which usually pissed that or those people off ! Tough, deal with it. Too many people on here don't or won't voice their real opinion for fear of pissing someone off, when there are true morons like you spouting nothing but bullshit because you can't articulate what you really want to say about yourself.

By the way, it really says something about your amazing sex life if you think that anyone shaving their dick n balls is doing it for a sexual thrill, hell, talk about not seeing past the end of YOUR dick ! You can think your all man and a real stud, point of fact darlin, it certainly don't make you one.

One last thing big boy (that comment is about your Ego, not your dick), you had better learn to open your closet door once in a while and have a look outside of it, as there are real people with more important things to do than listen to a small man with an oversized ego like you ranting on about something that has nothing whatsoever to do with you. It's a purely personal thing for each individual.

Bye Felicia, enjoy your sad little life, I really feel sorry for your wife having to put up with an asshole like you, as I am sure she thinks you need to shut your stupid mouth once in a while and engage that thing you call a brain before you speak.

This post was edited

We are both shaved and have been ever since our teens.
It's just something that we have always done and think nothing of it.
We do think that it is sexy to do it and it looks so much better.
We both go commando all the time does that make us both gay as well?
But each to their own.
We do agree with Bravo and it was kind of funny reading his replies.
But why do people get all fired up about idiots like this?
Some of their points are valid though but are lost in all the other bs.
It seems as if everyone shaves these days.
When we are not at our nude resorts and beaches our lives centre around gyms and golf clubs and hockey rinks where we use the showers and locker rooms etc.
Mostly everyone is shaved or trimmed from what we both see.
Not that we are looking. lol
Being shaved does not signal that someone is one way or the other.
Who would care anyways.
Live and let live.

This post was edited

So here we have a number of sincere and sometimes passionate replies from sincere REAL true nudists such as Bravobr who I know ( and you wont meet a more wonderful sincere man and naturist anywhere! ) to a post by an ignoramus who admitted he likes upsetting people. TN should treat these people the way we treat people who make inappropriate comments about other peoples bodies and interfere with other peoples enjoyment at nudist clubs and beaches etc and kick them out. They are just attention seeking people with ego issues and clearly in this thread we have a man who presents himself as a couple and has an odd fascination with other mens genitals, bodies and sexuality. Mmm??? Im not even wondering about him!! LOL Sexuality isnt an issue for real naturists - we know were all one and love is love - smooth or otherwise!

This post was edited

Well said mate!

This post was edited

NEWYORKCOUPLE --- HOTHARLEYCOUPLE ????Same Rambling, Raving And Ranting ---- Same Grammatical Errors ---- Misusing Capital Letters ---- Misspelled Words ---- Name Calling ---- Gay Bashing ---- Body Shaming ---- Liberal Use Of Obscenities ---- Repeating The Same Little Thoughts Over And Over.I thought the exact same thing. Pretty pathetic in any event.

I couldn't help noticing the similarity.

This post was edited

We are both shaved and have been ever since our teens.It's just something that we have always done and think nothing of it.We do think that it is sexy to do it and it looks so much better.We both go commando all the time does that make us both gay as well?But each to their own.We do agree with Bravo and it was kind of funny reading his replies.But why do people get all fired up about idiots like this?Some of their points are valid though but are lost in all the other bs.It seems as if everyone shaves these days.When we are not at our nude resorts and beaches our lives centre around gyms and golf clubs and hockey rinks where we use the showers and locker rooms etc.Mostly everyone is shaved or trimmed from what we both see.Not that we are looking. lolBeing shaved does not signal that someone is one way or the other.Who would care anyways.Live and let live.

Agreed, live and let live !

This post was edited

So here we have a number of sincere and sometimes passionate replies from sincere REAL true nudists such as Bravobr who I know ( and you wont meet a more wonderful sincere man and naturist anywhere! ) to a post by an ignoramus who admitted he likes upsetting people. TN should treat these people the way we treat people who make inappropriate comments about other peoples bodies and interfere with other peoples enjoyment at nudist clubs and beaches etc and kick them out. They are just attention seeking people with ego issues and clearly in this thread we have a man who presents himself as a couple and has an odd fascination with other mens genitals, bodies and sexuality. Mmm??? Im not even wondering about him!! LOL Sexuality isnt an issue for real naturists - we know were all one and love is love - smooth or otherwise!

I agree, me thinks he has something to hide !!

This post was edited

Damn, someone put WAY too much time into something INCREDIBLY simple.

Why would ANYONE care if a male or female shaves/waxes their pubic areas anymore? 30 to 40 years ago, I could see having this discussion, but in 2019, this is VERY common.

I'm a married man and I just started having myself professionally waxed about 4 months ago. Yes, I have my ENTIRE pubic area waxed, INCLUDING my shaft and my testicles as well!! I hardly consider this to be gay as I am NOT attracted, either physically or sexually, to other males in any manner. If I sunbathe in the nude, it just makes sense to be completely bare down there as well. I still have my chest hair, my arm hair, and my leg hair so I still look like a dude!!

I also have my underarms waxed, my entire back waxed, and my butt & butt-crack waxed as well. That looks gross to me so I have it done for aesthetic reasons.

This post was edited