***Cooking in the nude***

Besides me, who else likes to cook in the nude? Share your story!
Since the default for me is to be nude at home, so I cook in the nude almost always.

This topic was edited
RE:***Cooking in the nude***

Love it!

This post was edited

Agree with that.

This post was edited

Since we're nude almost always at home, makes sense that we'd do most of our cooking, inside and outside, while nude. Only time we're not nude or cooking nude is when we have non nudist family and friends over. ;D

This post was edited

Since we're nude almost always at home, makes sense that we'd do most of our cooking, inside and outside, while nude. Only time we're not nude or cooking nude is when we have non nudist family and friends over. ;D

Cold food and microwave often. Stove rarely, grill never. There is someone who calls himself the bear naked chef who does video cooking demonstrations wearing only a tiny apron that covers about as much as very short shorts in front but leaves the entire backside exposed.

This post was edited

Since we're nude almost always at home, makes sense that we'd do most of our cooking, inside and outside, while nude. Only time we're not nude or cooking nude is when we have non nudist family and friends over. ;DCold food and microwave often. Stove rarely, grill never. There is someone who calls himself the bear naked chef who does video cooking demonstrations wearing only a tiny apron that covers about as much as very short shorts in front but leaves the entire backside exposed.

Di will don an apron, flannel shirt or house dress when cooking or frying. I, on the other hand, do ALL my cooking naked when I can. I'm best at grilling while naked because I seem to be a bit more attentive to the grill. Frying on the stove takes attention to what's going on as well. I'd like to call myself the Bare Naked Chef but do have to put on some clothes for cooking when it's appropriate! :DDD

This post was edited

Since we're nude almost always at home, makes sense that we'd do most of our cooking, inside and outside, while nude. Only time we're not nude or cooking nude is when we have non nudist family and friends over. ;DCold food and microwave often. Stove rarely, grill never. There is someone who calls himself the bear naked chef who does video cooking demonstrations wearing only a tiny apron that covers about as much as very short shorts in front but leaves the entire backside exposed.Di will don an apron, flannel shirt or house dress when cooking or frying. I, on the other hand, do ALL my cooking naked when I can. I'm best at grilling while naked because I seem to be a bit more attentive to the grill. Frying on the stove takes attention to what's going on as well. I'd like to call myself the Bare Naked Chef but do have to put on some clothes for cooking when it's appropriate! :DDD

My wife and I actually got a set of aprons with MIchaelangelo's David and Lady Godiva as a gift at an (non-nudist) couples party..
We haven't used them because neither of us likes aprons.

This post was edited

I am nude most of the time so of course I cook and grill nude most off the time

This post was edited

Likewise, since we're nude at home as much as possible, and, since we also run a clothing optional Bed & Breakfast I'm usually cooking nude whether we have guests or not. Yes, even bacon!

This post was edited

I cooked a 4-course barbecue meal totally naked (again) today - bliss.

This post was edited

Cooking while nude is just one more household chore done in total comfort.

This post was edited