RE:***Cooking in the nude***

I joke with my wife that "I hear that we have a 'kitchen' somewhere in the house???" and always get a smile, but I can grill darned near anything and it's GOOD.
I jsut recently got a lot more bold and will enjoy a beer while grilling nude on the back patio. It's especially exhilarating after I've cut the grass or having done some yard work and I get to strip off the hot & sweaty clothes (we're in suburbia, so I have to dress!) and cool off in front of the fan naked while helping my wife cook dinner.
I'll usually get it close & jump in the shower before dinner, but I've also started accumulating pieces & parts to build our outdoor shower.... On the patio... across from the grill.... :) I may never come back into the house!!!

This post was edited

Always.

This post was edited

Whats the purpose of these questions: do you cook nude? Do you wash the dishes nude? Do you read nude at home? Do you clean home nude? if you are nude at home most probably any person is going to do these tasks nude.

This post was edited

When you live nude, cooking that way just is.

This post was edited

When you live nude, cooking that way just is.

This post was edited

I guess I should move my grill inside the privacy fence and try grilling nude!YES, you should! Why haven't you already done that?Better question is why had I never noticed that the grill can't be seen from outside the yard even though it's not inside the privacy fence? Now that I have, I tried grilling nude and won't be wearing anything for this again unless it is cold or we have company!

Section of the neighbor's fence directly in line with my grill collapsed over the winter. Have to wear shorts when I grill or move it inside the privacy fence.

This post was edited

Whats the purpose of these questions: do you cook nude? Do you wash the dishes nude? Do you read nude at home? Do you clean home nude? if you are nude at home most probably any person is going to do these tasks nude.
I think some people are concerned about potential safety problems resulting from being naked while cooking. They seem to forget that our skin is the same stuff as the leather which comes from cows' hide and evolved (or was designed if you prefer) to protect us from such hazards.

This post was edited