RE:***Cooking in the nude***

Nope I suck at cooking as I hate food prep and making a big mess since I am the one on clean up duty. Luann will attest to you I rather not eat if she is not home. Big mystery why I am 160 lbs now ??

Isn't that about the correct weight for your height.

This post was edited

They had a whole book of recipes that could be made quickly and kept warm if they needed to go out on a call.
I guess that's why Chili is a firehouse staple.

This post was edited

The daily bag of trash and dishes falls in my dept. Our sons without question without a word would do dishes when they grew up. (mystery to me why they moved out??) I appointed myself for that since Luann grocery shops, gardens, cans and home cooks and hell I am the one that brought 3 little boys along with me way back when and it works better than me that hates food prep. I am serious about my Peanut Butter by the way! :D
ppp
I wonder why taking out the trash seems to be an exclusively male activity.
Two stories come to mind.
My son and a female friend (not romantic partner) shared a 2 bedroom apartment in college. One evening when they had only been there a few days, we went to drop off a few things he had forgotten. He was taking out the trash and she was doing the dishes.
I went to a baseball game with a friend of mine. When we got to his house afterward, he said it thought it was the wrong house because he had not been home and the trash was at the curb. Then he remembered that his brother-in-law had said he would stop by that evening.

This post was edited

I always cook nude unless a textile friend or family stops by to help.

This post was edited

Of course. Why would I get dressed just o cook? Sure, once in a while there is a splatter but all in all, cooking naked is what people who live naked do.

This post was edited

My wife usually cooks the full fried Saturday breakfast but for he last wo weeks I have done so as she has broken her arm.
I am always naked until after breakfast so of course I did it totally naked without even an apron.

This post was edited