RE:Do you wear a cock ring?

It is the thinking of the "OLD GUARD" which causes problems for new people and younger people to try nudism. I certainly hope none of the people who ridicule this thread don't shave or trim their pubic hair, it might draw attention to your genitals.

I would think ILLUMINATI springs to mind with the 2 protagonists that appear to claim the moral ground on here, namely Man of Wicklow and Thomas Tierney, both of whom shave their pubic hair according to their profile pictures, so if they are not bringing attention to their genitals, what was the point of them shaving !! To enhance what they have would be my guess.

These two seem to forget that times have changed and people now enjoy adorning their body and body parts in any way they please, whether that be via piercings, cockrings or balls weights. As with anything it's a personal choice, they just don't see that with the younger generation as they are both stuck in the Victorian era.

Although I don't want to turn this thread into a bitchfest, just learn to ignore these two, they don't like it when someone comes back at them while defending the rights of others and how they like or want to display their bodies, with jewelry, tattoo's etc. They forgot they were once young, but now are old and bitter.

This post was edited

At one time I dated a lovely little lady that had the cutest giggle. For some reason that giggle would carry a distance. People 20 30 feet away would hear it and smile. Whenever she saw a weird tattoo, an over pierced person or a ring-a-around a dick she would point and giggle that wonderful giggle. Everyone in the immediate area would look at what she was pointing at and usually giggle along with her. This of course embarrassed and/or pissed off her target. I sure miss her.

This post was edited

I have metal, silicone, and neoprene and love them all. I usually wear the silicone or neoprene and I wear them all the time like it's a piece of clothing. I will take it off for a day or two but one always goes back on.

This post was edited

glad to see so many other wearers of cock rings... I wear mine 24/7 whatever I am doing,,,,,, I have several metal ones with different designs on. I find them helpful with keeping my balls in place due to low hangers which can often get in the way or stuck to my legs in hot weather....

This post was edited

I personally don't find them comfortable but have nothing against them or the men that wear them..

This post was edited

Wow, so much negativity again here. I often wear a cock ring, usually a good metal one, and its purely for my own pleasure. It just feels good. Its not about exhibiting as Im always on my own or its under clothes (although for some it might be and thats fine) and its not specifically about sex (although for some it might be and thats fine). we all have different anatomies and different preferences. Celebrate dont denigrate.

This post was edited

I wear almost every day a metal one not heavy, as a freeballer I like it even more. Unfortunately I have to wear only metal since I am allergic to any silicone or leather type og cockrings, Now even at the beach I like to wear a light cockring from aluminium.

This post was edited

Wow.. I find men who wears cock ring so sexy and brave. Hard not to look.

Big boobs - Blank profile - yeah I'm gonna believe this one is real

This post was edited

My opinion on this has changed a bit after spending a couple of days at my local club. Some men did adorn rings and both men and women had nipple piercings.

Just like being nude around others, you are not looking at their jewelry unless you are looking at their genitals. You may notice the "Jewels" when they walk by, but if you are talking to them, you forget they even have any on.

I say to each their own.

This post was edited

I say to each their own.

EXACTLY! Well put.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy