RE:Do you wear a cock ring?

Are you taking about a cock ring or a piercing? Surprised your conservative quota based club would allow genital jewelry

This post was edited

Are you taking about a cock ring or a piercing? Surprised your conservative quota based club would allow genital jewelry

I only noticed the rings that go around the scrotum and the shaft. I only noticed pierced nipples.

This post was edited

I wear a cock ring because of how my balls hang and it give it more control. I am partial to rubber because of texture and I wear it when I feel I am comfortable not the setting.

This post was edited

I wear a cock ring because of how my balls hang and it give it more control. I am partial to rubber because of texture and I wear it when I feel I am comfortable not the setting.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I own one because I wanted to try it once. but that's nothing for me. do not find it very nice as a jewelry. Sexually, the effect does not convince me either.

This post was edited

A cock ring is described in the English dictionary as a SEX AID and it and the people who wear them have no place in the naturism community as it's an implement wich should be used in private for the purpose it was designed for and certainly not for the gratification of the wearer to to be an exhibitionist in public

This post was edited

I am not a huge fan of them; to me there are not comfortable and yes, the original intention was to aid in maintaining and erection, but I don't think the definition of what a cock-ring is fully correct in that many men now wear them as adornment.

Even though it's not for me I view it as a personal preference/statement and as such I don't think it's for me to judge.

This post was edited

I only noticed the rings that go around the scrotum and the shaft. I only noticed pierced nipples.

That feels inappropriate for a non sexual environment

This post was edited

I have several different types, Metal, sillicon, leather,
I wear them real often and by preference under a suit or jeans (I rarely wear underwear)
The feeling is just so mutch better.
when i'm going to nudist places i will wear it to. maybe to show of (lol)
Lately I both a siliconon with an attatched butplugg.... now it sounds whorse then it is and once used to wearing it i love wearing it under my suit at work

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy