The Joy of Being Nude at 50+

Looking back on 30+ years of being a nudist and in the 50-something age bracket, I look back on my life and think what I knew 30 years ago - I ALWAYS LOVED BEING NUDE! It's not really a choice for me. If I go too long without enough naked time, then it's as if my skin and body begin to crawl. My inner soul, becomes a broken record, urging me to take my clothes off. Some times, it becomes my only focus to find a safe place to strip down. Early on, I thought I must be "broken" and as soon as I was able to surf the internet, I began to search or see if there were others out there that liked being naked as much as I did. Due to body shame and geography of a rural area, I don't or didn't have the comprehension to appreciate - that I was a nudist.

Over the years, I have made close connections, relationships, and friendships among the nudist community. I feel more equal among the nude than I do textiles. This bond has created tremendous and withstand the test of time type friendships. We all accept one another as we are. One realizes there's no difference with talking to a nudist than talking to a person who is clothed. Simply, we just see all of one another's skin. Ahhh how I wish I would have learned this easy lesson earlier in life and not wasted time hiding in the clothed world. There's something wonderful about being 50-something! At first, I'd say it's just because I don't care, but I think it's the reverse - I care more. The desire to be nude has come full circle and remains the same - I love being nude! My body has changed, but my naked soul is stronger and more beautiful than ever. For me, I get to share that joy and hopefully impact others in a meaningful way about the joy of being nude.

How do others look back at their nudist life at 50+?

This topic was edited
No replies yet.