Looking for buddies

Good Morning everyone!!! Im looking to make some nude buddies, somewhere around my age, that share similar interests..... feel free to message me here, and we can connect on other social media too!! Im in North Georgia, around the Rome area.....

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for buddies

Hello. I live in Chattanooga. I would be interested in hanging out sometime. Rome is not too far away

This post was edited

Im south of Atlanta but Id be up to hanging out getting to know each other.

This post was edited

Hope you guys get to meet up! Ive warmed up to social nudity after years of just solo. It really is refreshing and so bonding to share time and space with other men naked. I never would have thought that Id enjoy it so much. I still enjoy a nice solo camping trip hanging out naked and relaxing and swimming but find myself wishing I had a naked buddy to enjoy the experience with more. To bad we all dont live closer to one another!

This post was edited

Hope you guys get to meet up! Ive warmed up to social nudity after years of just solo. It really is refreshing and so bonding to share time and space with other men naked. I never would have thought that Id enjoy it so much. I still enjoy a nice solo camping trip hanging out naked and relaxing and swimming but find myself wishing I had a naked buddy to enjoy the experience with more. To bad we all dont live closer to one another!

Agree with SkinnyDippingBear! It is refreshing and bonding to spend time with other nude men. In the past it was a common experience for guys in the locker room. Now we have to try to make private plans for such gatherings. Boston area men? Football games are a great opportunity.

This post was edited

Good Morning everyone!!! Im looking to make some nude buddies, somewhere around my age, that share similar interests..... feel free to message me here, and we can connect on other social media too!! Im in North Georgia, around the Rome area.....

Just bumping an old post from my good friend...
Anyone game to get together now that it's warming up? Definitely looking to make new friends of the textile free variety!

This post was edited