Alarming News About The Rapture Timing

An alarming video with a lot of scriptual truth sheds a lot of light on the subject of the rapture see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mv6GVgYY_w
Many more videos on these truths are popping up and it brings to mind that scripture states in the end of the Book of Daniel that in the later days much knowledge will be poured out. A deeper study shows that a large portion will be Biblical Knowledge. As we progress we will post more on this subject.

This topic was edited
RE:Alarming News About The Rapture Timing

link doesn't work for me, just not there.

I am aware that the usual rapture scenario gets based on some verses which, a close examination reveal mean something a bit different than the theory goes. Like Luke 17:34-7 The last verse indicates pretty solidly that the people left on earth when the rapture happens will be dead. Compared to 2 Thess 2:8, When He comes to rescue His chosen, the wicked; "destroy with the brightness of His coming" And where does a 7 year period come from? the 7 year time is plucked out of another prophecy that happened over 2000 years ago and applied at the end time where it does not belong. There is no time given for end time events. Could happen much faster than 7 years once it starts, or slower.

And I am aware that things are happening that indicate the end scenes could start in at any time.

Ernie Knoll has had dreams in which he sees it all in detail. Including many scenes of what it will be like after it's all over for our encouragement. Best as I can tell it's all from God, everything seems to pass the test of a true prophetic message. Posted on the web at formypeople.org. We'll wait and see how it goes, but if it really does go the way it's described, it will be a really horrendously rough time before the world ends. But those in God's special care will be preserved. Many will also have to maintain the truth and sacrifice their lives for it. But whether we go the underground route to heaven or live to see Jesus come, it will be worth anything to live in paradise forever. That paradise is described in as much detail as he can manage to. Not just God's city, but the whole universe full of it. It overwhelmingly awesome out there. Especially the Love of God is described as best he can. That's just something wonderful, a greater deeper love than we can comprehend, severe justice is a product of God's great love, He hates with intense hatred what damages and hurts those whom He loves.

One little point worth mentioning is that in Ernie's dreams, human nudity is mentioned in a nonissue kind of way. Other planets are described with nude inhabitants. The weird things God chooses to do are mentioned, asking Isaiah to go nude 3 years for one. As an example that God does not do things or tell us to do things like we think is proper sometimes.

This post was edited
RE:Alarming News About The Rapture Timing

Still waiting for someone to explain how 1 Thessalonians 4 means something other than the Resurrection at the Last Day...

The dead shall rise: the very definition of a resurrection.

We shall ever be with him: the definition of eternal life.

A lot of people get too caught up in the "caught up in the clouds" business and don't look carefully at the rest of the passage. I am firmly convinced that there is no rapture, and that this verse foretells the Resurrection at the Last Day.

This post was edited