RE:Now I've seen everything.

Carnac predicts Andy will be moving to a different lot in the near future.

This post was edited

hahahahaha... Carnac is a wise man! ;D

This post was edited

I hate getting to descriptive but I almost always use the bathroom before I shower. Using toilet paper and wipes, I ensure I'm pretty darn clean after I'm done and I still use the showers before getting into the pools and spas. It's no different than ensuring your clean any time you sit on your towel. Neither of us would want to be embarrassed by leaving a tell tale trace that we weren't clean after using the toilet.Though not a bidet, there are toilet seats that have warm water sprays and various strengths of the stream and positions of the stream that sell on Amazon and they had some at Costco for a while. I remember the first time we encountered these at a Sheraton Hotel in Waikiki. All our friends used them in our hotel rooms and when we all got back, we all ordered them online. Costco ran out!!!! They are great and cut down on our toilet paper use. Toilet paper is only used to pat and dry the area after being clean by warm water jets! Very nice feature to our bathrooms!I'm with you Andydi, When going #2 I always wipe until I'm completely clean. The sink is within arms reach so just wet the tp and clean until it's gone. When wearing shorts I am usually commando and don't want to mess them up if i can help it.The last time I was at Cypress Cove I was playing pickle ball and one of the older men got up from his seat and there was a big brown spot on his towel. Kinda grossed me out.As for the toilet seat bidets I bought one from home depot that fits under the seat but never ended up installing it. Since we are putting our house on the market in a couple of weeks (hopefully ) we opted not to install it which required hooking up to the hot water line under the sink and my wife nixed the idea. Next house we build will have a bidet.

Andy, thanks for your comments. I'm like you in that I've always been paranoid about not being clean back there. Whether I'm naked at a resort, home, or fully clothed somewhere, after a bowel movement, I'll wet some paper towels with soap and water and wash my behind. I don't even want to see any evidence in my own underwear if I'm wearing some.

I did feel bad for a friend who left evidence on a towel after he had treatment for prostrate cancer. It was gross, but I understood it wasn't because he didn't care or try. He saw it before I could warn him and he was obviously shook up and tried to hide it before anyone saw it. Although I never let him know I saw it, he discussed it with me a short time later.
We never know what we may go thru with these bodies.

This post was edited

I hate getting too descriptive but I almost always use the bathroom before I shower.

I'm a bit confused by this as I have never come across having two rooms -one with a bath and one with a shower.
I would have expected you to shower before taking a bath as surely any faecal matter would end up in the bathwater and potentially deposit on other parts of your body.
In a shower it would be washed away down the drain.
I shower before taking a relaxing soak in the bath.

This post was edited

That is a head scratcher isn't it ?? Ever wonder why people have outdoor showers at their Nudist Club places that are shielded 100% for privacy? I never got that one.

I have never see shielded outdoor showers at a nudist resort. Most of them are pool showers but these at CHM Montalivet and Euronat are typical of the non-pool ones I have used.
The main problem about getting a picture is finding a moment when they are not being used by several other people.

This post was edited

If you are at a naturist resort what is the point in showering with shorts on they have already seen you naked

This post was edited

I never understood why they wear boxers under their swim trunks but both my boys do.

I would definitely look a bit weird wearing boxers under the swimsuit which I use for my weekly swim at a local public pool.

This post was edited

I don't understand that myself but it is common on the textile beaches I go to.... makes no sense at all

This post was edited

I once saw a young man emerging from the water where you could see 3 layers, a Hanes waistband (implies briefs or boxer briefs), plaid boxers over those and his swimsuit. Talk about being waterlogged!

This post was edited

I once saw a young man emerging from the water where you could see 3 layers, a Hanes waistband (implies briefs or boxer briefs), plaid boxers over those and his swimsuit. Talk about being waterlogged!

I will never understand the need for anyone to wear underwear under swimsuits or board shorts, but down here in Fort Lauderdale, it's a normal sight. I guess that underwear band as a style statement means way more than freeballing in comfort!

This post was edited