Welcome to the group!

It is rare to find a pool party for skinny dipping outside of Oaklake trails. If you have a pool and want to throw parties, let us know. We'd be glad to promote a party. I can't speak for others, but I'd pay to go. I'm thinking about renting a house with a pool for next summer. I know I'd have to charge, because I would need more house and pool than I would use on my own. So I would need a big pool, deck, deck chairs, float rafts, fire pit/grill, chemicals, cleaning, etc. I would never be able to do all that and then not charge people to come over - I empathize with Oaklake Trails, but they are expensive since they have acres and ponds and a lot of maintenance year round.

Oklahoma City should have a place that is just a pool and not a lot of land and ponds. Something closer and cheaper, with out memberships and expensive day fees. Kind of a nude bed and breakfast type of place - but people would not have to stay the overnight, they could come for the day. There is a place like that in S. E. Oklahoma. A sort of winery, bed and breakfast with a pool and hot tub, but way a long drive and again pricey! Nothing close and cheap. If someone else beats me too it, awesome, I will pay to go! If not, I will give it a go next summer.

This topic was edited
RE:Welcome to the group!

I may have to ask you about how to join the christian nudist group! They sound like an awesome bunch

This post was edited