RE:Reflections of past childhood days growing up in a nudsist culture

OK I'm going to try and share this and hopefully you guys can picture and understand where I'm coming from without being too descriptive on my childhood involving the samways of my childhood friends in my grandmother's neighborhood.

Try and Picture in your mind a young child being pawned off on a family relative. emotional and psychologically feeling sad all the time and crying a lot because their own parents really don't want anything to do with them. Always feeling like an outcast, feeling like a burden and unwanted. Always playing alone.
That was my childhood. (Already tearing up).

SO....... My family were very strict christians and I say this with them analogy of, when my mother conceived me, I don't even think they physically had intercourse! In my mind she was probably artificially inseminated because the act of intimacy between the 2 of them apparently was against their believes biblically. I know there are questions in this group so let me say, I am not out to offend or upset anyone, I am simply sharing what I went through as a child at home..

The opening paragraph of my reply should pretty much paint a picture of what I went through a. Therefore I was always sent to my grandmother's house because my parents didn't want to "be bothered with having to care for me."
In my grandmother's neighborhood is where I met some very kind and sincere friends around my age and a little older as well as their families. My grandmother could immediately see a complete change in me emotionally any time I went to her house and the time spent at her house. Also the time spent at her house I was discovering myself as a child. It is where I spent a very large portion of my childhood in the nude. Including around her house, outside in her regard, and playing with the other kids in the neighborhood. If USA you could say that I corrupted them or persuaded them to join me in my desire for being naked on the time period and of course as I addressed recently, we did "explore" with each other, skinny dipping on a local creek, and fondling each other under water.
My grandma also enjoyed being naked or atleast topless with me. I receieved The love from my grandmother that I should have been getting from my parents. But I was also receiving a different kind of "love" From the friends and families, and their parents of my neighborhood friends. (I am pretty sure you know what i mean)

I never saw it as abuse, because everything was done with gentleness and caring and kindness. Nothing was ever rough or ever, ever forced. In my grandmother knew what was going on especially when we had sleepovers and I would come back to her house the next morning, absolutely glowing in grinning ear to ear. But she saw how much happier I was being at her house and being involved with the My friends around her house, compared to when I had to go back to my own parents house. It was literally within seconds when she would tell me that my parents were on their way to pick me up, my mood would immediately turn dark sometimes I would start crying, in fields is completely empty. That has got to be the worst thing a child experiences and their life other than tje violent and painful abuse some kids deal with today.
Over the years, my parents try to cram Christianity down my throat and reformed me to be just like them live under their lifestyle. Home life with my parents was not much different Dan in the movie Carrie with Sissy Spasek and her mother, actress, Piper Laurie. The only thing missing hand my parents home, was around-the-clock question music playing! Other than that my home life was pretty much like Sissy Spaceks in that movie. My parents NEVER saw me naked and i was forced to bathe in my underwear and alone!
So the of my life story, as I said before, I did not want to get too descriptive, but if anyone wants my childhood spelled out, feel free to contact me privately.

This post was edited

Yes Jim adjusting permissions for a cellphone can be changeling to many people, so here I am posting it here perhaps you can view it here wit both barrels open.I also like the clit piercing above themGee Oly seems I never can tell you how much I appreciate your attention to detail, again I say thank You

Pearl, I of course also noticed and admire the clit piercing. And, viewing you photos on bnude.org, I've seen the safety pin through your clitoris as well. I'm curious, does the piercing, when inserted provide greater stimulation to you and/or your partner during intercourse? What about oral stimulation which I know you also enjoy. I've never witnessed or experienced a clitoral piercing in person, nor experienced a tongue piercing
and am curious about how it affects/enhances the sexual experience.

Jim

This post was edited

Yes Jim adjusting permissions for a cellphone can be changeling to many people, so here I am posting it here perhaps you can view it here wit both barrels open.I also like the clit piercing above themGee Oly seems I never can tell you how much I appreciate your attention to detail, again I say thank YouPearl, I of course also noticed and admire the clit piercing. And, viewing you photos on bnude.org, I've seen the safety pin through your clitoris as well. I'm curious, does the piercing, when inserted provide greater stimulation to you and/or your partner during intercourse? What about oral stimulation which I know you also enjoy. I've never witnessed or experienced a clitoral piercing in person, nor experienced a tongue piercingand am curious about how it affects/enhances the sexual experience.Jim

Well Jim I can't say having someone push a 14 gauge Hypodermic needle through my clit after having it stretched in a vacuum sucker for 20 minutes, when it then looks like it had been stung by a bee and then squeezed by a hole lining hemostat thing. Yeah makes for a big ouch even after taking some left over dental pain pills. OUCH! but then after they push the temporary barbell stud back through the pierced hole the pain soon subsides, taking care when washing there until the entire clit heals, then it is for the most part unnoticed until play time when it brings all sorts of alarming sensations of being touched. After a few minutes of oral play it greatly enhances all movements to being highly excited. At first I noticed I had several climaxes one after the other until I was able to relax and enjoy the ride for at least an hour or more. I am seriously considering adding a vertical clit piercing sometime in the future just so I can switch and compare which feels best. You should encourage that special love one of yours to have a clit piercing too, enjoy Oh ya Jim I forgot to mention you should tell her you want to watch the entire procedure and enjoy the viewing....

This post was edited

Thank you Pearl, for answering my questions and for explaining exactly how the piercing was performed. No doubt, if you decide to get a vertical piercing youll enjoy as well. Im glad you derive so much pleasure from your piercing.

Jim

This post was edited

Thank you Pearl, for answering my questions and for explaining exactly how the piercing was performed. No doubt, if you decide to get a vertical piercing youll enjoy as well. Im glad you derive so much pleasure from your piercing.Jim

Jim your pictures appear to have nice man boob nipples for piercing yourself, it would allow you to experience the joy of being pierced and could be used to coach your bitter half to join in in like manner... think about it Jim....

P.S. I remember back Jim doing dares is usually the best way to get people over doing it the first time, after that they know what to expect and it don't hurt nearly as much as some imagine it would, especially if you use some dental numbing gel or lidocaine ...FYI

This post was edited

Well, my childhood memories aren't nearly as exciting or "sexual" as some of yours, and I'm just a tad envious, LOL.

But I had a couple. Besides "jumping out of a train" (at an amusement park), because Hop-along Cassidy, Roy Rogers, the Lone Ranger, et.al. could and did all the time, I just didn't have that thrilling a childhood.

But there was that time with my best "frienemy", James, where he and I sneaked off to his parents' small, teardrop-shaped camper one day (I can still remember the musty odor, LOL), and there discover that some things don't fit in some holes, without some preparation and some lubrication. We were 10, perhaps 12? Nothing became of it, and we still got along, even on the football field and during football practice, where I had the pleasure of burying my helmet into his stomach and was praised by the coach! :D

I did become a13 year old brother in law to a 15 year old girl. We had to drive to Juarez, Mexico, to get my 18 year old brother and her married. After she had their baby, she would sit at the service station (remember those? Get a fill-up, windshield washed, oil checked) my brother owned, and I worked there for $0.75 per hour, at the ripe old age of 14, and full of hormones. She always wore loose-fitting shapeless moo-moos, and never wore bras or panties; so I was afforded many views of her breasts and bush, which caused "problems" for me--which I would address by stepping into the restroom; unbeknownst to me, though, she would often peep, and see me enjoying myself dealing with said "problem". :D

She pleaded with my brother to let her take my virginity; he said No, and so, finally, at the ripe old age of 23-3/4, I finally felt a woman...

Yep. As I said, boring.

This post was edited

Well, my childhood memories aren't nearly as exciting or "sexual" as some of yours, and I'm just a tad envious, LOL.But I had a couple. Besides "jumping out of a train" (at an amusement park), because Hop-along Cassidy, Roy Rogers, the Lone Ranger, et.al. could and did all the time, I just didn't have that thrilling a childhood.But there was that time with my best "frienemy", James, where he and I sneaked off to his parents' small, teardrop-shaped camper one day (I can still remember the musty odor, LOL), and there discover that some things don't fit in some holes, without some preparation and some lubrication. We were 10, perhaps 12? Nothing became of it, and we still got along, even on the football field and during football practice, where I had the pleasure of burying my helmet into his stomach and was praised by the coach! :DI did become a13 year old brother in law to a 15 year old girl. We had to drive to Juarez, Mexico, to get my 18 year old brother and her married. After she had their baby, she would sit at the service station (remember those? Get a fill-up, windshield washed, oil checked) my brother owned, and I worked there for $0.75 per hour, at the ripe old age of 14, and full of hormones. She always wore loose-fitting shapeless moo-moos, and never wore bras or panties; so I was afforded many views of her breasts and bush, which caused "problems" for me--which I would address by stepping into the restroom; unbeknownst to me, though, she would often peep, and see me enjoying myself dealing with said "problem". :DShe pleaded with my brother to let her take my virginity; he said No, and so, finally, at the ripe old age of 23-3/4, I finally felt a woman...Yep. As I said, boring.

Wow Billy looks like ya took a while to ripen for a guy that is, talking about first time. I had a few close encounters when younger by relatives kids but actually my experience of grand opening happened at my other grandmothers house that had a backyard adjacent to a Boy-scout camp. My sisters and cousin that lived just up the street used to have sleepovers at my Grannies place and when summer made sleeping indoors too hot we used to camp out in the back yard facing dozens of tents the Boy Scouts slept in. My grandma always had a stash of nice sweet wine she drank at night before bed time she said it helped her sleep, actually it was near impossible to wake her up lol. I remember hearing the boys scream and laugh at night and some would run naked between tents as they would dare one another as to how far and how many tents they would lap around.

One night we stole one of grannies wine bottles as she had so many given to her on occasions and we sipped away giving way to a few dares of running around the boys tents. When dares started I would always say I'll be the one and take the first dare at running naked around the Boy Scout tents. Wow what a Adrenalin rush. Soon we would dare each other to venture deeper into the scout camp's tent area, and then one night I found myself face to face naked to a naked Boy scout boy, what a scream he made as I turned and ran back to grannies back yard, I looked back and could see him looking at me entering our tent and the screams we made lol. Now we could hear a naked boy run past out tent at night responding to a dare. One night I was really looped from grannies wine and hear came the big dare of how long I could run naked through the Boy scout camp, and I was greeted by three boys who chased me and soon caught me and pulled me into a tent i screamed as did many others, the wine rushed to my head and I was limp only wanting to lay down and well I passed in and out laughing as I would see a different face above me as if I were wrestling. As I became more sober I came to the conclusion I was having sex with a long line of very erect boys, I remembered what we were taught in school that if we acted as if we liked it they would release me, I noticed I did not have to act too hard as I was actually enjoying it as it went on for hours as it seemed and most of the guys were young and cute. Finally a bugle sounded and the boys ran to assemble and I ran as well, what a night to remember, I could never force myself to make a complaint lol. Funny as later I kept going to grannies and daring the other girls as they would encounter similar experiences, or so they said... In fact boys would sneak into out tent naked and well that another story.

Any Other Boring First Time Experiences Here he he?

This post was edited

Funny as later I kept going to grannies and daring the other girls as they would encounter similar experiences, or so they said... In fact boys would sneak into our tent naked and well that's another story.

LOL ... well, we're waiting for "another story!"

This post was edited

Yes, Pearl, please share your stories with us. My, at the time, future wife took my cherry when I was approximately 22 1/2 years old. I certainly wasnt a very adventurous youth. We have been married over 46 years now. We have one son, one daughter, and five grandchildren.

Jim

This post was edited

Yes, Pearl, please share your stories with us. My, at the time, future wife took my cherry when I was approximately 22 1/2 years old. I certainly wasnt a very adventurous youth. We have been married over 46 years now. We have one son, one daughter, and five grandchildren.Jim

Good to hear Jim always nice to see that 50th anniversary, not many make it that far God must be blessing ya Jim and family...

This post was edited