RE:Gunnison Beachgoers

Sent the message to you again and repeating it here in case it still didn't work.
Nothing really personal just not related to this topic.
Saw on your profile that you are from Kempton, PA. That's reasonably close to Sunny Rest Resort. Have you ever been there? I went for an afternoon earlier this summer and was hoping to get there for an overnight stay but it didn't happen

This post was edited

Went yesterday. Had a great time. Good weather, warm water, people on the beach but not crowded. Happened to set up near a very outgoing younger woman and her male friend. She introduced herself to most of the people in our area so we all chatted off and on. Her friend had never been to a nude beach before and he had his shorts on and off at times. For some reason there were several people nude on the clothing required side of the beach. The clothing required sign on the way back to the parking lot was missing, but nobody I saw assumed that it meant that we could walk back nude, which I am sure was not the case. Did see a higher proportion of men going between the beach and parking lot shirtless, like I always do.

This post was edited

One afterthought.
I sometimes wonder how some people, mostly men, have such dark, perfectly even tans.
Looks like they never wear clothes outdoors.
Who does their yard work?

This post was edited