RE:Natural male instict?

Does that mean you're a creep and not a real nudist? Or are you just a creep for discussing it here instead of on the
"Faux Nudist Testicle Fondlers Anonymous " website. :-)

This post was edited

FreeLee,
Welcome back. We have missed your responses over the summer. I look toward to your readings. They go well with a tall cup of coffee.
Later,

This post was edited

Thanks , It's fun to be back, but I miss the warm sunny days. It's like mother nature turned the switch off. Now I'm warming my butt in the recliner in the morning.

This post was edited

73 posts about men touching their cocks? Of course we do! Along with picking our collective noses. Do we need a forum on that too? It's not a matter of shame or pride, just common sense and consideration. Self-focused physical behaviors limit rather than build social cohesion. Which gives me an idea: the next time a woman on the train starts putting on her makeup, I can counter with non-discrete groinal adjustments. As long as we're displaying intimate bathroom behavior, there might as well be equality among the sexes.

This post was edited

Just a normal thing to do. Last night as I was watching tv in the nude I noticed myself repositioning things quite often.

This post was edited

It's just getting comfortable.

This post was edited

Main reason I'm not allowed to eat cheetos; it makes my dick turn yellow.

I've also learned to be very careful after cleaning and dicing jalapeno peppers.

Adjusting is normal, and while in a mixed group just be a little discrete.

This post was edited

LOL! Had my own episode with habaneros once. Funny but not funny! Needed an Ice pack for an hour!

This post was edited

73 posts about men touching their cocks? Of course we do! Along with picking our collective noses. Do we need a forum on that too? It's not a matter of shame or pride, just common sense and consideration. Self-focused physical behaviors limit rather than build social cohesion. Which gives me an idea: the next time a woman on the train starts putting on her makeup, I can counter with non-discrete groinal adjustments. As long as we're displaying intimate bathroom behavior, there might as well be equality among the sexes.
Great response Anders!

This post was edited

Soon be time for xmas shopping.

Don't forget festive glass balls.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy