RE:Natural male instict?

Me personally I live to touch and play with my genitals when naked. Since they are finally free why not caress.

This post was edited

Gosh I am always touching my package. I seldom can sit down without reaching for my balls and adjusting for comfort. When I'm freshly shaved my balls are irresistibly smooth and I cannot keep my hands off of them. Drives my wife crazy seeing me watch football and fondling my balls.

This post was edited

I do the same thing. I never wear underwear and enjoy the free feeling. I always sleep naked and a lot of time fall asleep with my hand on the penis and balls.

This post was edited

I been taking notice and I seem to adjust myself when I sit down or when getting up

This post was edited

Our hands are the prefect length! If they would reach the knee, that's where they would rest.
I see nothing wrong with cupping, caressing or tickling your jewels. Holding it chasing down someone would be a problem.

This post was edited

It is normal. You can see it at the beaches. All men are doing it. Why? I don't know.

This post was edited

yes.. just feels natural.... love feeling hard...

This post was edited

Hahah. This is great. My standard in the winter is sweatpants and no undies. I always have my hand resting or even playing with my balls/pubes inside them. Nothing sexual about it. My wife got used to it. However this past weekend when my in laws were here, I subconsciously kept doing it again. I didnt notice until I saw my wife glaring at me. Whoops.

This post was edited