RE:Why are you single ?

I moved to Atlanta for work. since moving here I have found it a challenge to meet other men I have a connection with. It would be great to make friends but guys here all want someone from a certain group I dont belong to.
I think that is very common both when relocating, when single AND especially when at a certain age/with declining health issues ; a decade ago l moved 200 miles and its only now that l am finding my feet but l still don't have a solid group of what ld call real friends. As l wrote in another forum, one of the reasons that l joined this site is that lve found making friends is not a passive activity but like job hunting takes commitment and action. Think about activities that you either currently or previously enjoyed ~or maybe are just curious about ~and regardless of what it is research and reach out and get involved at what ever level suits you best. And whilst personal contact is understandably the ultimate goal, in the beginning as with this site with today's technology it doesn't always require any thing more than online access! Once you've joined and especially once you become a regular face, and are contributing, friendships will naturally form, some more meaningful than others but all have a value none the less.
Good luck

This post was edited

I was widowed 10 months ago. Suddenly and very unexpected . I have practiced nudity at home and out in nature. My wife felt extremely uncomfortable around nudes, so I respected her feelings. I knew her reasons so I never pushed. She knew I enjoyed hot springs and practiced some nudism.

This post was edited

I am single as a gay man I find difficult to find people who want to built a relationship not focused on sex. I am a person not very sexual and more in the romantic side. Many people are not interested in that.

This post was edited

I am single due to being divorced. I raised my two sons who are now grown and basically on their own now.
I am happier now than I can ever remember. No more nonsense from insignificant others.

This post was edited

i'm single and don't really expect to be anything different from here on out. I was married for 6 years. I've had relationships lasting from 4.5 yrs to 11 yrs since the marriage. the only consistent in all of these is that they ended. I've decided i'm just not very good at relationships and don't find it necessary to inflict my ineptness on anyone else.

This post was edited

I was singled by my ex who wanted to have some space after 11 years....we both thought we had found Mr Right! Both married with 5 children between us....both not happy....both knew why....suddenly there was a reason not to be unhappy anymore!!
Trouble is I dont like being on my own. Yes its great to be able to eat, watch, listen to anything I want...but I SO miss the cuddles, holding hands, that little twinkle in his eye...but mostly his touch.
I have lots of lovely friends...some of whom are quite close friends......but its not quite the same.
So still looking for Mr Right II
Al x

This post was edited

I have been single for awhile now. I believe now that its a choice. I think there may be some fear of being hurt. I really enjoyed living on a different coast. And when I moved for work to GA it was not something I wanted to do. And It was just about the time I was finally feeling ok about living Out west.Now socially I feel like Im starting from a different space. Hopefully I will start finding my way again and will have the social support and growth I need.

This post was edited

I am single because my wife died suddenly in Feb. 2018. I really haven't thought about a new relationship. I am enjoying my time nude and doing what I want to do.

This post was edited

I am single because my wife died suddenly in Feb. 2018. I really haven't thought about a new relationship. I am enjoying my time nude and doing what I want to do.

It is quite recent so better for you to to focus on you now rather than other relationships

This post was edited

I am single cause its became a way of life... I almost married 3 times first two I was young and dumb made bad choices..the ladies were too wild too. The 3rd was married already to beer...rather get drunk then be with me so walked away tried many times to change her but she didn't want change see her time time she got married to a drunk like her...every time seen her never sober sad to say....So since her done some dating but never matched right... I am retired so guess just make the best of it still have hope will meet a single lady nudist..that was another problem my ex's hated the life style ..

This post was edited