RE:Parents !

I started sleeping nude when I was very young, because we didn't have central A/C which never was an issue, and as I got more comfortable I just went nude around the house all summer long

This post was edited

I was around 10 when I started sleeping nude it had ben only a week before I woke up to find my mother in my room getting my dirty clothes and sometime during the night I had pulled my covers off

This post was edited

I have 3 younger brothers. Our parents never let anyone of sleep naked. We could go down as far as our jockey shorts.

This post was edited

Parents alway made sure we had o.j. to wear. Had 4 brothers sharing one room with 2 full size bed to sleep in. Didn't get single bed to one left for boarding school. By then we just slept in underwear. Would strip mine off after getting under the covers.

This post was edited

I always loved the feeling of being naked but there wasn't much nudity in our home except for around bath time. We always wore pajamas for sleeping. My dad still does and my mother didn't even like us sleeping in underwear. I frequently slept shirtless as did my brother with whom I shared a room. Nobody said anything about that, but I also frequently pulled my bottoms down under the covers. I found my parents naked in bed a few times on hot summer mornings. They said it was because of the heat. One night when I was around 9 or 10, I got into bed and just boldly stayed naked. Even my grandmother was there, which is kind of funny to think about now since I blurted out that dad and mom did it, haha, but my mother wasnt amused and made me put on pajama bottoms. My brother knew I slept naked but didnt care. We saw each other naked in the room all the time but he didn't sleep naked. I began always sleeping naked in college. I roomed with a high school friend and we were both really lucky and ecstatic when the first night together we found out we both loved to sleep naked. After that we always did it and sometimes hung out naked. I am still discreet about it when I sleep in my parents home.

This post was edited

I remember that my father always slept naked, but my mother always a nightie. I shared a room with my brother for many years, we mostly only slept in underpants. When we were on vacation in the summer and I was camping with my uncle, I always slept naked, the rest too. It was just normal!

This post was edited