Traveling to Boston in January

Hey all, Im Jeff. 26 years old, practical nudist since I was 16. I am traveling out to Boston in the middle of January for a convention and figured Id try my hand here in finding someone I could stay with. Hotels are out of budget, some Airbnbs are affordable, but staying with a nude host? That sounded like a fun thing to do. So Im trying my luck, message me if you or someone you know is willing to accommodate me. I will pay for allowing me to. Thanks in advance.

:)

This topic was edited
RE:Traveling to Boston in January

Hi, I just joined up today and I'm from Boston. What is bringing you here? Do like nudism a lot?

This post was edited
RE:Traveling to Boston in January

Just be careful with staying with a nude host. It happenned to me in three different countries that the host wanted to approcach me in a very disrespectul way, even though I was very friendly with them prior to my arrival and I made sure to let them know in advance that I was not looking for anything sexual but only to make friends and tourist activities.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy