RE:Things begin to sag when we get older

hi yes we sag and gain a few pounds so less attractive and well things don't get up as it used to and even gets much smaller but hey love being naked with men and women

This post was edited

Growing old and developing a few saggy bits should be like a badge of honour. It means we've been there and done it all, with the memories to prove it. Your body is just something you inhabit, so love the skin you're in. Be proud of it. Enjoy it and don't be ashamed to show it.

This post was edited

We love the saggy bit and the people that have them

This post was edited

I have reached the age that older women with all there sags and bumps and wrinkles are more intriguing than women half my age. All of those things are adventures they have had and survived.

This post was edited

Tried everything to slow the sag, lol. Nothing works. So, not only learning to live with it, but to love the age I've reached where sagging is another passage in life.

This post was edited

I have been sagging for a long time lol. Would love to meet up with other older nudists. I attend Avalon Resort in WV. I live in West Maryland. My email is rod180460@gmail.com. Google Hangouts same addy.

This post was edited

Home nudist here, and yes, gravity has become a bit of a problem for me, too, but after 65 years I suppose its about time :P Consequently, I simply try to stay as healthy and fit as possible so that I don't avoid looking in the mirror...

This post was edited

Its even worse when you are also losing weight.

This post was edited

I assure you if all of us are in the same boat then beauty takes on a different form and we should embrace our flaws and throw our concerns to the wayside

This post was edited

I once heard somewhere that the older the violin the sweeter the music it produces. And as my mother and my art teacher from high school have always told me that as a painting or tapestry or any form of work of art ages it becomes more stunning and appearance and value. And Lord knows I don't against what my mother says lol volunteer serious note beauty is in the eye of the beholder me personally I prefer to see everybody nude because everybody's unique. Everyone worries about birthmarks or stretch marks or scars or maybe your ears are a little lopsided or something to that extent I think that's part of the beauty and bearing all and going nude and it lets people see you for who you really are and the real you there's nothing cloaking anything or hiding anything it's the genuine you the way you were created and the way you were meant to be and that is definitely a beauty worth looking at. Nudity in itself is an art form and so many ways and we never even think about it.

This post was edited