The Natural Curacao?

Has anybody been to The Natural Curacao? It looks like a nice place and definitely somewhere that I'd like to visit but I haven't heard any feedback on what it's like there. Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:The Natural Curacao?

Hey! I saw your post about the Natural Curacao, I haven't been there so sorry I can't help much but I am from Curacao and I do know that some if not most beaches allow women to be topless. I would refer you to Mondi Lodge as I think they may be clothing optional and it looks nicer from the pics I've seen. The next time I plan a visit there I want to stay in Mondi Lodge for a couple of days. Hope all is well

This post was edited

My grandmother went there. She said it was magical and amazing. She brought back some souvenirs and I was hoping for a t-shirt. But she said they didn't have any!

This post was edited

Hey,
been there twice now and we just love it. Small and intimate (they have a maximum of 20 guests) it's located about a 20 km ride outside Willemstad in the countryside. The couple managing the placea re lovely people, beaches are close by and the atmosphere at The Natural is one of quiet familiarity. No place for swingers but rahter one to recharge your batteries....
Imo, it comes highly recommended.

This post was edited

Thank you guys for this advice and sorry that I took so long to reply. We like most people had to put our vacation plans on hold this year but that hopefully won't last much longer. Hopefully I'll get to book some time here in 2021.

This post was edited