Suggested store for barely there shorts

I imagine many of you are like me in that you can't go completely nude outside sometimes. I've read about men making their own skimpy shorts by cutting a pair purchased somewhere. I'm not an employee nor do I gain anything personally from the company, but I've found ABCunderwear.com to be a great source of underwear/shorts for those times when you absolutely have to wear something.

This topic was edited
RE:Suggested store for barely there shorts

Any particular style you would recommend?

This post was edited

You can search for Australian football shorts on ebay easily (afl or nrl). Many tradies wear them for work and usually freeball too. Skimpy running shorts are good too. I have loads of shorts and only one pair of trousers. It makes a trip to the Mall or DIY store an eye opener!

This post was edited

I miss guys in stubbies so much. One of the things you just can't find or see in the US compared to NZ or Aussie

This post was edited

Chubbies.com offers 4in inseam. I own many pairs of their trunks and shorts.

This post was edited

A 4 inch in seam is too long. Measure the hang of your bits and chose an inseam which is no bigger (or cut down the legs).

This post was edited

Oh Stubbies shorts... when men were men!

This post was edited

I miss guys in stubbies so much. One of the things you just can't find or see in the US compared to NZ or Aussie

Yep

This post was edited

I imagine many of you are like me in that you can't go completely nude outside sometimes. I've read about men making their own skimpy shorts by cutting a pair purchased somewhere. I'm not an employee nor do I gain anything personally from the company, but I've found ABCunderwear.com to be a great source of underwear/shorts for those times when you absolutely have to wear something.
Some men also open the side seams or even the crotch seam for truly minimal coverage.

This post was edited

Some men also open the side seams or even the crotch seam for truly minimal coverage.

I've heard them called Barely There Shorts but they are more like a very short mini skirt or loin cloth. I have a few, some see-through (I don't count them as clothing). To be even more daring cut out the back entirely leaving you with only a tiny apron.

This post was edited

N2N bodywear sells some short work out and running shorts. Some have a front pouch, some don't.

Also Soffe Ranger Panty is a brief workout short which despite the name has a history with the US military. If you are so inclined you could remove the liner.

This post was edited