CAPE VERDE

Can anyone tell me if naturism is permitted on Cape Verde Islands.

This topic was edited
RE:CAPE VERDE

we went 3 years ago not even topless on the beaches..might have changed by now but everyone we saw worn swimwear

This post was edited

Very much as i thought,thanks for the reply.looks like canaries in feb then.

This post was edited

Can't really go wrong with the Canaries xx, done Maspalomas, wanting to try Fuerteventura, any tips of a near hotel nudist beach?
Dave

This post was edited

Can't really go wrong with the Canaries xx, done Maspalomas, wanting to try Fuerteventura, any tips of a near hotel nudist beach?Dave
Almost any in Jandia or the other South Fuerteventura conurbations.
In the north, the Rui Oliva (all inclusive) and Tres Islas hotels are right in the middle of the clothing-optional Grandes Playas south of Corralejo, although the short stretch in front of the hotels tends to be textile.

This post was edited

Can't really go wrong with the Canaries xx, done Maspalomas, wanting to try Fuerteventura, any tips of a near hotel nudist beach?Dave

Was browsing for Canaries and found your post here. As you have plans to go to Fuerteventura I can add that Esquinzo just north of Jandia is a nice place to stay in if you want to find a hotel near the nudist beach. Even a naturist Hotel.

This post was edited

Yes, Esquinzo is a good part of Fuerteventura for naturism. The naturist hotel in that area is Monte Marina which is a set of apartments with their own swimming pool and sauna. Been there a few times and enjoyed it very much.

I believe a few of the other hotels in the area also have a naturist sunbathing / pool area, but haven't tried those myself.

Having a pool option can be good even, if you really like the beach. Sometimes it can be pretty windy there, and getting sandblasted isn't much fun.

This post was edited