Love group photos

Where everyone is nude. Only thing that kills it is if 1 person has anything on. Hate that.

This topic was edited
RE:Love group photos

I totally agree with the both of you. The clothed person totally sticks out and looks like they don't belong in the photo.

This post was edited

I agree also why anyone would like to stick out wearing clothes when everyone is naked take off the clothes and everyone is equal,

This post was edited

Hi guys, julie here and we love getting group nude photos, I really would love to have hubby snap some pics of me with a group of men, so far hes only been able to get a few pics of me posing with another man. Hopefully this summer we will find a couple of guys looking to participate. Stay nude guys.

This post was edited

Would love to be one of those men, shame that I live far away ..

This post was edited

I would enjoy being part of THAT pic!!!

This post was edited

I know a good place for that photo! ;)

This post was edited

Hi, I'm close enough that if you find others I'm interested in being in group photos. When it warms just send me a message and I'll come up.

This post was edited

I would love to be in the picture

This post was edited

Hi guys, julie here and we love getting group nude photos, I really would love to have hubby snap some pics of me with a group of men, so far hes only been able to get a few pics of me posing with another man. Hopefully this summer we will find a couple of guys looking to participate. Stay nude guys.

I wouldn't mind being in a group photo. Always wanted to do it. One of these days it might happen.

This post was edited

wonderful,, sound like a fun goal.. I wish I lived in PA now..

This post was edited