I hate underwear

I've been a nudist all my life. I had a problem with with my man and ball when I was young blisters and saws all the time so one day my doc3told me try taking your underwear off for a bit and see what happens. Well I did. Bingo all the problems stopped within days.
I've not had any underwear ever since. I hate them and live free balling.
I now have retired and live in Thailand and stay naked all the time here at home. But when I go out it's just very short shorts and a tee shirt. That's it but I have to were a cock ring to stop it from falling out at the bottom of my shorts.
Not that I cear if it does.
Paul.

This topic was edited
RE:I hate underwear

I've been a nudist all my life. I had a problem with with my man and ball when I was young blisters and saws all the time so one day my doc3told me try taking your underwear off for a bit and see what happens. Well I did. Bingo all the problems stopped within days.I've not had any underwear ever since. I hate them and live free balling.I now have retired and live in Thailand and stay naked all the time here at home. But when I go out it's just very short shorts and a tee shirt. That's it but I have to were a cock ring to stop it from falling out at the bottom of my shorts.Not that I cear if it does.Paul.

Do you ever go out in just shorts and no shirt?

This post was edited

That's it but I have to were a cock ring to stop it from falling out at the bottom of my shorts.

You could wear longer shorts. Or maybe you want it to fall out at times. A cock ring also pulls your bits forward increasing the bulge.

This post was edited

The temperature dropped this past week. I even had to wear long underwear and pants outside to work in. God did that not feel good.
When I finally got home and was able to take my clothes off. The feeling was more The way it should be.
I dont know why I keep saving my underwear, I should probably throw those away , I could have more room in the dresser drawer. Hmmm

This post was edited

I enjoy going commando when I can! When I pass a good looking man on the street, I wonder if he is commando and what his cock looks like and taste like! Love both men and women who go commando!

This post was edited

I enjoy going commando when I can! When I pass a good looking man on the street, I wonder if he is commando and what his cock looks like and taste like! Love both men and women who go commando!

This post was edited

The temperature dropped this past week. I even had to wear long underwear and pants outside to work in. God did that not feel good.When I finally got home and was able to take my clothes off. The feeling was more The way it should be.I dont know why I keep saving my underwear, I should probably throw those away , I could have more room in the dresser drawer. Hmmm

Better yet, rip thrp up and throw away the pieces. More sense of freedom and finality. Concerning draw space, I have emptied my underwear drawer and 2 others since I retired, but my wife has filled them with her overflow!

This post was edited

I do not wear underwear at all unless at work or wearing jeans. Haven't made the transition to no underwear with jeans yet.

This post was edited