Summer is over

The summer is over - what do you do now naked?

This topic was edited
RE:Summer is over

Just hang out naked at home. Hopefully with the wife.

We had a little chat after our last summer nudist outing. This is our second year as a social nudist couple; and I'm very grateful for that. She is now pretty comfortable being naked inside the pool area, but...she is still self-conscious about being naked around the resort. If we're going to go for a walk or do some activity (like ping-pong or paddle-boarding), she'll usually cover back up. Not a big deal; but she is open to the idea of just staying naked at the resort. She just doesn't have the confidence to do it yet.

I figure that just a few days at the resort in the summer isn't going to help her get confident. At home we are "casually nude." We'll chat after showering and before getting dressed, or walk around nude for a bit before getting dressed; but we don't just "stay naked." I don't plan on going "full home-nudist"; but simply "stretching" the time we are nude around each other to where she gets used to staying naked.

Anyway, that's just my plan for this winter. To build my wife's confidence up so by the time summer 2020 comes around, she might be ready to drop her sarong at the resort and be comfortable not putting it back on again.

This post was edited

Nude at home but my wife rarely is.

This post was edited

Sounds good, hopefully your winter is not that cold as in germany :-)

This post was edited

well, the same as every winter, turn up the heater, and make yourself comfortable at home. and wash the sauna towel for the first saunas of the winter. :-)

This post was edited