RE:Acceptable or Unacceptable

Between the ages of 15 and 20 I think had an erection more often than I didn't and I was not a nudist then. Give the kid a break.

This post was edited

I don't have any problem but I wonder what age is the tipping point?
Is it 18, 20, 25, 40?
Just curious when some think it crosses the line from innocence to "not a true nudist"!

This post was edited

I was naked with my mom from age 9 and she shaved so her vagina was on display all the time. I had erections and mom would comment on my penis. Later it would happen only if she would sit or lay in a way where i could see inbetween her lips.Sounds pervy but i saw a vagina and not my mom ( sounds mad) .Later i dont remember getting hard as i got used to the nudity

HE'S BACK WITH A DIFFERENT VERSION - HE SURE LIKES THINKING ABOUT MOM'S CROTCH.

This post was edited

How is it that everyone can say and comment what they want but as soon as i comment i get attacked from all sides.

Fuck all of you that attack without knowing what is going on

This post was edited

You do seem to like discussing your mothers crotch.

This post was edited

So tell me thomASStierney, why is it that the only thing you discuss about yourself on your profile page is your penis?
Do you have a penis obsession? Or is it some kind of "dangle delirium"!
Your fellow creep, PhilTurner is another piece of work!!
No media, no friends, no profile! To me, that adds up to no rights to criticize anyone! You're not Mitt Romney are you Phil?

This post was edited

Hey there FREELEE
I noticed YOU started this thread asking about a 15 year old little boy's erection.
AND posted five more times about his erection.
Why are you so interested?

This post was edited

So tell me thomASStierney, why is it that the only thing you discuss about yourself on your profile page is your penis?Do you have a penis obsession? Or is it some kind of "dangle delirium"!Your fellow creep, PhilTurner is another piece of work!!No media, no friends, no profile! To me, that adds up to no rights to criticize anyone! You're not Mitt Romney are you Phil?

[IGNORED]

This post was edited

Phil, He s poking the bear.

This post was edited

Phil, He s poking the bear.

He seems awfully interested in that little boys erection.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy