How cold does it have to get before you have to put on a layer?

Jack Frost was here last night! (evil bastard)!
Not letting him nip at my nose or anything else for that matter!
I love my naked time outside when the sun comes up, especially when it's my day off, but 34 degrees? I don't think so!
Got a big ol' thermometer on the back patio that the sun hits in the morning.
65 in the sun (19c) with no breeze I can handle for a bit, especially if I'm moving around but that's my limit. I don't have much insulation.
80 is my sweet spot but anything above 70 is doable.
Some of you polar bears out there can probably handle it much colder.
So , how cold is too cold?

This topic was edited
RE:How cold does it have to get before you have to put on a layer?

I am about the same. When I go nude hiking I look to see the temperature for the morning. As long as the sun is shining its nice. Ahhh
Below 60s is to cold. But great to soak in a hot tub. Then cool down in the sun. Its so much fun to enjoy being naked as much as possible.

This post was edited

Down to 60 is fine if sunny with little or no wind.

This post was edited

I was nude up until last week, then the temps dropped into the 20s and 30s, and snow came. Now I'm just naked inside. 50s are about the limit for me and outside.

This post was edited

Mid to high 50's

This post was edited

60 at night for my riverside walks. Daytime can be lower with sunshine.

This post was edited

60 at night for my riverside walks. Daytime can be lower with sunshine.

This post was edited

70's and sunny is okay by me. mid 70's inside. if it gets colder than I donald duck it inside. Just got into the hot tub last night for the first time this fall. Perfect night for it as tonight will be.

This post was edited

I tend to push the limits. I have a quite high tolerance of temps ranges. Not as much as i did pre blood thinner days but still wider than most folk. I make it a point to streak out to the curbside box to get the morning paper no matter the temp. The record low which I hope stands for a long long time is -18F. Then i crawl back under the covers to read it. I have shoveled snow in the buff with Crocs on at temps just above freezing on a sunny calm day. Of course i was clearing the snow off the hot tub cover and the short path to it so I knew hot water awaited. Come spring a day in the 50s with no wind and sun is perfect to catch some rays. If up and active doing yard work that temp is fine too. For extended periods of time i slip on a lined long sleeved shirt but rarely button it. Nothing on below but some kind of foot covering. I find if i keep my shoulders and back and toes warm i am good. Hence i tend to be the last one to give up short pants in the fall and the first to break them out in the spring. Many friends give me a hard time if i am caught wearing long pants anytime of the year.

This post was edited

Above about 75 Ill be comfortable nude in any circumstances. Below that it depends on whether Im in the sun and what Im doing, and what kind of breeze is blowing. If Im not active, and not in the sun, Ill put on socks and a shirt, but if Im active, I can often just put on a hat and stay comfortable to lower temps, into the upper 60s hiking in the sun, For short durations, with only a hat Ill get things to and from a car in the driveway down into the 40s.

This post was edited

Temperature is relative. Comfort depends on sun strength and wind. I've laid out nude with the temperature below 32F with sun shining and no wind and been quite comfortable. On the other had, when I was in the desert with highs well over 100F during the day, night time with temps in the 70s felt quite chilly and required a jacket.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited