RE:Do they really exist?

You really think TGirl exists?

Hmmmm.

This post was edited

It's true! lol. I should know, I'm married to such a woman.

This post was edited

I've heard of them but never been with one. Matter of fact as far as that species goes I've never been but with one! 38 1/2 years and the one and only!!!!! Of course I do know there's one moment they love but anything else I wouldn't have a clue!!!!! :-DD

This post was edited

By the way, I have also discovered that most female creatures have another unique quality.If you ever get angry with one, no matter how deserving, they always become even more angry than you!

Well. Lol. I don't get angry often as a rule but it's usually a loss of control on my part. Understanding and patience my dude.

This post was edited

I have read stories that there are females of our species that really enjoy sex! That they will do anything to pleasure a male due to their tremendous sex drive. I have even heard that this drive even still exists after marriage!Is this true? Are they really out there? Or is it just a myth like inner earth and the fountain of youth?Just curious!

Woeha! I have heard rumors that there are males of our species that are actually able (when it comes to interact with us female species) to think with the brains that are inside their head. Must be a myth too.

:-P

This post was edited

Great starter comment...I've read the joke about 'what cake acts as like birth control? And the response is 'wedding cake'. The wife comeback is 'what activity acts as a wife repellant? And...survey says 'football and beer gut'. It's always interesting to see these responses. But, that said, I'm a lucky one whose wife really enjoys 'intimate time' and has been doing so for years and years...and did I mention years. They do exist...I'm married to one and she's the center of my life. I hope the rest of you are as lucky.

This post was edited

You really think TGirl exists?Hmmmm.

Definitely where the unicorns are but maybe elsewhere, there are lots of Tgirls, but maybe not this one is exactly any of those.

This post was edited

I have to admit, I have one also!
Our relationship is excellent in every way.
The thought for this post was birthed out of a moment of denial!(If you know what I mean!)
All in jest for all of you out there.

Woeha! I have heard rumors that there are males of our species that are actually able (when it comes to interact with us female species) to think with the brains that are inside their head. Must be a myth too.:-P

I agree with you Dances, so true but I believe that the male brain is not a fixed organ. It is my belief that its migration path is from the head to the penis and then to the ass. It seems to spent the most time in the part of anatomy that provides the most comfort at the time! :-)

This post was edited

Hey! Where's Annie? Where's Tgirl?
Damn, why do all the good ones leave?
Where did they go?
Oh, Inner Earth! :-)

This post was edited

I have read stories that there are females of our species that really enjoy sex! That they will do anything to pleasure a male due to their tremendous sex drive. I have even heard that this drive even still exists after marriage!Is this true? Are they really out there? Or is it just a myth like inner earth and the fountain of youth?Just curious!Woeha! I have heard rumors that there are males of our species that are actually able (when it comes to interact with us female species) to think with the brains that are inside their head. Must be a myth too.:-P
:-DDDDD

This post was edited