RE:Do they really exist?

Yes - they do. I am married to one as well. You have to treat them with respect and not take it for granted whatsoever but yes, my wife enjoys sex and really seems to love it actually. Willing to try new things as well. We tried anal for example and found neither one of us cared for it much. She's amazing.
I've love it if she were more comfortable with public nudity (beaches, resorts, etc.) but she isn't and that is ok - point is, I don't push it. I respect her. I think that goes a long way.

This post was edited

My wife loves to fuck!

This post was edited

Who?

This post was edited

My wife loves to fuck!

Had an ex-girlfriend that did, Did the FedEx guy, the UPS guy, the Mailman, the pool guy, did others I'm sure.

OK, that's a joke.

This post was edited

Yes, they really exist.
I have known quite a few,
Barmaids, oh how I love barmaids,
A model, a school teacher, Etc. Etc.
if I continue everyone will think I'm exaggerating.
There are many stories about the milkman doing the wives along his route.
I did the local milkman's wife.

This post was edited

Really rare lol.

In my experience women's interest in men gets very rare around most men.

This post was edited

Wife and I have been married 42 years and enjoy a very active sex life. We still enjoy each other and on occasions being with another couple, sex for us is fun and exciting, not a threat to our relationship, but an enhancement.i

This post was edited

Nice answer ar-cousins! And yes there are...we are infinite possibilities...It's a choice. Enjoy!

This post was edited

Nice answer ar-cousins! And yes there are...we are infinite possibilities...It's a choice. Enjoy!

This post was edited

It was certainly true of my wife for the first 45 years of our marriage, and occasionally even now after 57 years when her libido and energy levels are adequate.

This post was edited