Just thought i'd say hi

Hi there just thought we would say hi to the group surprised that no one else has yet both of us have a nipple piercing he has a PA and she has a VCH

This topic was edited
RE:Just thought i'd say hi

Hello anybody at Montreal

This post was edited

I say hi into this group, too. I also wear earring and PA.

This post was edited

Hi ear and both nipples here,

This post was edited

Hello. A 0 ga PA and thinking of more.

This post was edited

Hi. I have nipple piercings (two in each nipple) , a 2 gauge PA and two in my scrotum. I also have two small tattoos (both ducks), one above my left nipple and the other in my pubic area.

This post was edited

Been thinking of getting more not sure it be a tattoo or another piercing as i will be hitting the big 60 in a month or so might just have to treat myself to one or the other or maybe both

This post was edited

Congrats on turning the big 60. If you need a reason to get one that is as good as any. when you do share a picture with us. It would be great to have a shot with you and your wife together. We don't have many couples here.
Thanks,

This post was edited

Gave myself a belated buffday pressie now supporting a double fremun piercings

This post was edited

Hello from Paris, Texas in the good ole U.S.A. I too am smooth, both nipples (2G) and French (4G but have had 0G). Happy naturism!

This post was edited

Tattoos are permenant, piercings are not! I have two tattoos and have never regretted them. Go for both!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy