RE:naked in a bar

I was naked in a bar last week here in the US. It was fun, met an acquaintance there, and took the cue from him. It's not a particularly new experience for me, but the novelty never wears off!

Your so right! The novelty never wears off doing it NEVER gets old. I have on several occasions been the only one naked earlier on in the evening, and then as the booze kicks in, others start baring their asses too. All it takes is one to get it started.

This post was edited

Curious which bar that was out in WI? Was it at camp NCN by chance?

This post was edited

Oddly enough, although the only places I've been naked in a bar are at nudist resorts, quite often I've been the only one naked - especially in the evenings in France.
On one occasion I was reprimanded for dancing naked - but the sitting cloth I had with me was considered adequate as a wrap.

This post was edited

Oddly enough, although the only places I've been naked in a bar are at nudist resorts, quite often I've been the only one naked - especially in the evenings in France.On one occasion I was reprimanded for dancing naked - but the sitting cloth I had with me was considered adequate as a wrap.

Puzzled as to why dancing nude was not allowed.
Even more surprising that more people weren't nude at the bar at nudist resorts.

This post was edited

Puzzled as to why dancing nude was not allowed.Even more surprising that more people weren't nude at the bar at nudist resorts.
I'm not sure about the prohibition of naked dancing either, especially when you consider that I'd been dining naked all evening and going naked to the bar and buffet and the nature of the lightweight wrap which apparently was acceptable.
As far as bar nudity is concerned the naturist resorts I visit in Europe tend to require clothing to dine in the evening and the French, especially tend to dress in the evening.

This post was edited

Puzzled as to why dancing nude was not allowed.Even more surprising that more people weren't nude at the bar at nudist resorts.I'm not sure about the prohibition of naked dancing either, especially when you consider that I'd been dining naked all evening and going naked to the bar and buffet and the nature of the lightweight wrap which apparently was acceptable.As far as bar nudity is concerned the naturist resorts I visit in Europe tend to require clothing to dine in the evening and the French, especially tend to dress in the evening.

You recently mentioned Euronat on the west coast of France as a place where someone could stay nude continuously for an extended period of times. Is that an exception to the rule or would a person have to avoid restaurants and bars at dinner time?

This post was edited

I have been to many resorts where I could (and was) naked a genuine 24/7 throughout my stay. Agreed there are many who dress in the evenings, especially for dinner. But nobody objected to my nudity. Sometimes I was the only one nude. The last place I stayed, in France, did ban nude dancing even though dining and drinking was done naked. It may be that the movements in dancing are more sensual.

BTW I've been naked in a couple of textile bars too.

This post was edited

You recently mentioned Euronat on the west coast of France as a place where someone could stay nude continuously for an extended period of times. Is that an exception to the rule or would a person have to avoid restaurants and bars at dinner time?

At Euronat nudity is acceptable everywhere and at all times of day (and night) and I have dined naked there dozens of times. However the tendency of the French to dress in the evening tends to result in my being the only one naked in many circumstances.
Although I have never arrived and checked in naked, I usually check out naked and so has my wife who is not such a dedicated nudist as I am,
I am also aware of people who drive naked and both check in and check out naked.

I believe CHM Montalivet is similar and I have dined naked there and in many other naturist resorts.

This post was edited