Do you wear underwear

Hey Guys,

I am wondering who still wears underwear? I have not worn them in a while.

This topic was edited
RE:Do you wear underwear

Only for doctor's exams where I expect to be asked to strip ti my underwear.

This post was edited

Nope, never ~

This post was edited

Only in the cooler months of the year for the extra layer of warmth, boxers so still free balling.

This post was edited

Always with suits, dress clothes or for work. Only with premium fabrics & designs. Never with shorts, sweatpants or jeans.

This post was edited

I have a selection of thongs and g-strings which I wear to absorb any slight leakage if I am going to be away from all facilities for more than a few hours.
N.B. I consider discreet bushes to be a valid facility.

This post was edited

Only to work

This post was edited

No undies for more than 10 years with the exception of work events where the slacks I am wearing may show off things in a distracting way.

I noticed the comment by minimalist75 about Dr. visits. I especially would not wear undies for my annual dermatology check. All of my body has been in the sun and I want all of my body checked!

This post was edited

No underwear....except for 1 G-string for dress clothes and 1 pair of thermals for the rare outside time in arctic Indiana...even then....naked snow angels!:)

This post was edited

I have not worn/nore will I wear underwear other than just a jockstrap during sex, the last time i did wear underwear was when I was like 11/12 yrs old and again other than the jockstrap during sex once in awhile i dont plan on starting wearing underwear again.

This post was edited

Never. I don't even own underwear. I have a few jock straps and bulge enhancers just for fun...

This post was edited