RE:Do you wear underwear

It appears a silly question for this group. But, I see, a surprising number do wear underwear on occasion. I don't even have any, so definitely can't wear any..

This post was edited

I don't even wear socks anymore!:)

Thats my goal someday! So envious, Hundo.

This post was edited

In the last year, once for a meeting with a business associate.

This post was edited

Prefer not, if at all possible. I do find my scrotum and a testicle getting nearly out of the bottom of short pants at times, which can be embarrassing. That said, I still prefer going naked underneath.
Hickguy

This post was edited

It is over two years sense I last did and hopefully many years before I will again if ever.

This post was edited

It is over two years sense I last did and hopefully many years before I will again if ever.

Did you get rid of all of your underwear?
If so, what did you do with it?

This post was edited

I do wear them but if its a bloody hot day do not wear them It then again saying that if no one is home Im naked

This post was edited

Did you get rid of all of your underwear?If so, what did you do with it?

I cut/tore all mine to shreds. Nobody else would want it.

This post was edited

love the feel not wearing under wear. plus one less item have to remove to be nude

This post was edited

love the feel not wearing under wear. plus one less item have to remove to be nude

Same here. By the time I get home from most places in the summer, the only thing I am still wearing is shorts. Never wear underwear and shirt and shoes came off when I left the last place that required them. Once I am home shorts come off and I am nude. If I am bringing in groceries, she shorts are on the kitchen floor as soon as the last bag is in.
The one that really surprises me is how often I see men come to a nude beach fully dressed, shorts shirt and underwear and take it all off when they settle in. I just wear a pair of shorts or occasionally a brief swimsuit between the car and the parking lot, never both. Why wear more than absolutely necessary if it is all coming off in a few minutes?

This post was edited