RE:Do you wear underwear

I like wearing my wife's panties. She only has sexy, skimpy bikinis and lacy thongs. They look and feel great on my smooth bottom.

This post was edited

Yes, love wearing my bikini and thong underwear. Feels sexy and keeps my package in place all day.

This post was edited

By the time I get home from most places in the summer, the only thing I am still wearing is shorts. Never wear underwear and shirt and shoes came off when I left the last place that required them.Why not drive home naked? As you are driving shirtless nobody will know if you are, or are not, wearing shorts.

Since I drive a convertible, anyone in a high vehicle would know. Also, US is less tolerant of public nudity than the UJ.

This post was edited

Since I drive a convertible, anyone in a high vehicle would know.

My friend and I were lucky enough to hire a convertible on a recent holiday. We both drove and rode in it naked with the top down.

This post was edited

Only to work. Otherwise, I am freeballing it 99% of the time.

This post was edited

Since I drive a convertible, anyone in a high vehicle would know.My friend and I were lucky enough to hire a convertible on a recent holiday. We both drove and rode in it naked with the top down.

I would suspect that you were in a country that was more tolerant of nudity than the US. It would be difficult to find one that was less tolerant, other than some conservative Muslim nations.
There have even been cases here where someone was nude inside his own house and someone saw him through a window and he was arrested.
The two cases I heard about were both decided in favor of the defendant, but it still involved going to court and hiring a lawyer.

This post was edited

Yes, while wearing a suit or dress clothes. However, Im freeballing in jeans while doing manual labor, working around outside the house. Etc. always freeeballing at the gym. I love the freedom.

This post was edited

No I dont. I havent worn underwear since I was a kid. To binding, much more comfortable to just hang free.

This post was edited

Havent worn underwear in ages...love the free balling especially when out and about in gym shorts...love my cock flopping around for all the see...proud of my manhood!

This post was edited

Big time freeballer here. Commando when I can underneath my cargo shorts for running errands, and dont wear em at the gym or when im running shirtless outside. Enjoy the freedom of non-constraint, and the advantage of not as much laundry.

This post was edited