RE:Do you wear underwear

I'm my experience, underwear did not protect me from getting caught in my zipper, it happened years ago, I needed to pee badly and decided to relieve myself behind an old shed off the path I was on, hearing the owner walking towards me, I hastily rushed and my penis got caught in the underwear opening leaving it partially exposed so when I pulled the zipper I got caught, it was beyond painful and I needed help to get free, needless to say, once you go through an experience like that, you will forever make sure to zipper up penis free ;-)

But in answer to the question, I prefer commando at all times, the only exception is when there's a need for me to wear a suit or dress pants, which I'll slip on boxers to still give the sense of commando.

This post was edited

I wear underwear to work because I have to change into scrubs every work day along side my peers. As soon as I get home though I take them right off. In the warmer months I hardly wear underwear, if anything at all, while I am away camping. ;-)

This post was edited

I wear underwear when I wear jeans. They keep my junk in place and not rubbed raw. I like commando under shorts and light weight slacks. Like showing VPL.

This post was edited

I'm amazed at how many Freeballing Group members DO wear underwear at least some of the time. I never wear it. I don't even own any undies.

This post was edited

With trousers yes but shorts I try not too, feels good to be free, but some of short shorts its a must as I tend to show a bit of head or sack

This post was edited

With trousers yes but shorts I try not too, feels good to be free, but some of short shorts its a must as I tend to show a bit of head or sack

I never wear underwear under shorts even in shorter shorts..

This post was edited

Started only too when having to go too work

This post was edited

I wear shorts in the 6" inseam range so that accidental exposure is not a problem.

This post was edited

I'm amazed at how many Freeballing Group members DO wear underwear at least some of the time. I never wear it. I don't even own any undies.

As I have noted elsewhere, I have 1 pair for doctor's appointments where I expect to be ask to strip my underwear so I wear it a few hours a year,
I am about 99.9% underwear free. Not 100%, but very close.

This post was edited

I never wear them and when I fix lawn mower at people home there are always behind be for the SHOW lolooo

This post was edited