RE:Do you wear underwear

Not fit years

This post was edited

I thought it was a silly question for this group. But, having counted the responses, about half of the "Freeballers" wear underwear some of the time. Oh, come on! Freeballers wearing underwear is about as bad as nudists wearing clothes! Ah, but we do that, don't we.

This post was edited

Freeballers wearing underwear is about as bad as nudists wearing clothes! Ah, but we do that, don't we.There is nothing wrong to wear clothes or being a nudist or people who likes both.

Precisely - horses for courses.

This post was edited

I do for sure Sirs

Briefs and jocks.

This post was edited

Worn undies 4 times so far this year. Only on special occasions do they come out of the draw.

Do you have a very small number of them since you wear them so rarely?
I have just one pair that I wore 3 or 4 times last year.

This post was edited

Worn undies 4 times so far this year. Only on special occasions do they come out of the draw.Do you have a very small number of them since you wear them so rarely?I have just one pair that I wore 3 or 4 times last year.loads of undies, jocks, thongs ,Fundoshi, even a Borat job "just for fun" got fed up with wearing them . Only use them now, for births funerals and weddings.

Why not get rid of most of them?

This post was edited

I havent worn underwear in over 25 years. Just thought one day, why ? On the rare occasion I have to put on a suit I will wear a thong but thats it. I have worn a thong or a g string to clothed beaches and never had a problem with that.

This post was edited

To be honest I do wear under wear. I work in a cooler and a freezer all day. So I wear the short mens spandex briefs They are light enough to not bunch up and an extra layer for the cold. At home I'm usually commando or nude but when I have to work in the house or in the yard and it is very hot and I'm sweaty . I'll wear a pair because I hate swamp ass or sweat running down my ass and inner thighs.

I stopped wearing underwear for yard work years before I became a full time freeballer. While I do shave sweat on my rear and thighs. On some hot days, by the time I was done with the yard work, my shorts were soaked like a t shirt would have been if I were wearing one. I still found that the cooling effect of sweat evaporating works much better with one layer than two.

This post was edited

I still found that the cooling effect of sweat evaporating works much better with one layer than two.

It works even better with none. LOL

This post was edited

I still found that the cooling effect of sweat evaporating works much better with one layer than two.It works even better with none. LOL
Agree, but I live in the US and my front yard is open to a busy road so that is not an option.

This post was edited