TRUTH! Are My Posts Entertaining or Offensive

This place can be so much fun! I enjoy the back and forth with so many of you. But I think maybe I rub some people the wrong way.
Do I care? Hell No! (maybe a little!)
So I decided to do a survey. It's your chance to give me both barrels or a wink.
So feel free to post your choices or make comments! I'm a big boy and I can handle it!

1. Love your stuff, keep it up and keep it lively here!
2. Keep rockin' the boat, you are just what this site needs!
3. Dude! you need to tone it down a bit sometimes! Your stuff is a bit edgy but I still like reading it.
4. Your posts and opinions are not desired here and you're not a True Nudist. You should really consider just going away.
5. You are a total asshole and need to go spew your crap somewhere else!
6. BLOCK!
7. Delete this topic, it's stupid!

Let's see what we get!

This topic was edited
RE:TRUTH! Are My Posts Entertaining or Offensive

Hi Lee,

I have not been on long enough to read much. Have you been rocking the boat?

I know that you are a good guy so if you have been, it must be to get some sort of discussion going.

I say keep it up so long as it is not designed to be divisive and the conversations remain civil. I like hearing others opinions on subjects and I like to add to the conversation when I have something constructive to add.

I hope to be able to catch up soon.

This post was edited

Thanks! Glad I'm not a 5! :)

This post was edited

1, but you seem to be a little lax in answering questions, either in the forum or by private message.

This post was edited

ROCK THE BOAT! There are so many real issues within the nudist community (let alone outside the community), so many things that need to be brought into the open that require a dialogue, and you are one that continually participates in these forums.

When you do you you are gracious and don't participate in mud-slinging when you disagree with someone - you state your case by substantiating your thoughts versus a few that throw one-line verbal assaults.

Brother, keep it coming and hopefully I can keep up with you!

PS, we should warn the others about that slight hint of sarcasm or biting humor that you possess...

Kevin

This post was edited

To borrow from the cheesey 70s song that entered my mind, you rock the boat but don't tip the boat over. I imagine that you, like me, lose many in the process, especially those black and white thinkers who don't like to be challenged, but who needs to worry about them? In any case, you have a few years ahead of me and so I see my future: not only will it be filled with my groan-worthy dad humor, but dad humor with a curmudgeonly bite. Others may think differently, but i see it as all good.

This post was edited

For me I think that 1 & 2 would better be listed as 1 a & 1 b. Both are extremely relevant in my opinion. But FORCED to choose, I would go with 2. We can be settled in our convictions & comfortable with who we are & still need to have our proverbial 'boats' rocked from time to time. It's healthy to keep an open mind. Sometimes challenging the status quo makes us do a re-evaluation & determine if it should remain that way.
Lee & Kevin seem to have a special 'gift' for bringing that challenge to light & it keeps a certain crispness & edginess to our discussions.
My life has never been stale or boring since I embraced the nudist lifestyle & I certainly wouldn't want it to become so now.
Jay

This post was edited

I have only one eye and that one is old. Please post in Bold.

This post was edited

Stoneandy . All your posts are fun to read . As is everyone's posts . We can read them , or we can choose to NOT read them . But having them around is fun for those of us who CHOOSE to read them . Everyone else's loss .

This post was edited

Thanks! Glad I'm not a 5! :)

Well....... Just kidding. 1 and 2

This post was edited

I have to agree with the rest , 1 &2 . Keeps other on their toes

This post was edited