RE:TRUTH! Are My Posts Entertaining or Offensive

(Did your wife read the one about the sex drive of women and was she offended?)

I read it to her when I posted it. She thought it was funny, Then she spanked me and said I wasn't helping my cause! :-)

Perhaps number 9 should be.... are your posts naturist relevant.

Oh, like use two and drop one! This is a social site, I'm just being sociable!

And 10, should you only post anecdotes that actually happened, not invented to provoke a reaction.

Now where is the fun in that! Sometimes it can get boring here and nothing gets conversation started better than a good controversy.
I don't really intend to provoke reaction Sometimes a little, especially when the fruit is ripe for the picking(just for you, Thomas)!
Usually my intent is to provoke thought, realistic and somewhat progressive thought!
Sometimes we need a good Paradigm shift!

This post was edited

Tend to just tune out or avoid your posts they dont usually seem relevant or mostly appropriate to naturist forum and more designed to be provocative to draw attention to you. Breaking my pattern responding s post right now. So I am feeding the beast.
Yea, I was that kid growing up.
Probably because my parents were always too busy! My dad was always drunk! My mom, earn enough money to get away from my dad!
I was the one always in trouble, you know, that kid your parents told you that you shouldn't hang out with. The "bad influence" one! Yup! that was me! Ran away at 13!
Thanks for feeding me! I'm needy that way!
Maybe some day I'll turn out okay! ;-)

This post was edited

Thanks for the responses.

This post was edited