RE:Totally Smooth from the neck down

When I began shaving it was due to that evil ED problem. I was prescribed a penile erect aid, and to get a good seal I was told to shave the area around the penis. So I did as prescribed and relations with the wife resumed. After about a year with the pump I developed some other medical issues in that area. So we had to move to another treatment, this time it was taking a syringe with a plastic needle and shooting a blood vessel dialator into the ureathera this worked for a time also. With the change in the med. I continued to be smooth in my pubic area because I was pleased with the look. I began wondering what I might look like totally smooth, as not only was I remaining smooth below I was also shaving my head cause I liked the bald look. So one day following my shower and head shave I decided to continue on down and did everything to my toes, lest my arms. I did shave my arms once but didnt like the feel or look for some unknown reason that to this day eludes me. But I continue to shave head to toe including underarms cause I just like the look. During down time in the colder months I do get a bit lazy, but should a gathering occur its shaved in heart beat. Really love the smooth look and feel!

This post was edited

I took the plunge yesterday. For years I shaved basically from my waist down. I ve always hated any body hair and I have plenty, but always left hair on my torso and arms and back. While in the outdoor shower yesterday I decided I've got to try it. Total smooth from neck down. It's honestly a different look and feel. Can't give you an honest opinion yet weather I like the look. Maybe I'm just not used to it. Guess we will see how I adjust. My wife when she saw me kinda just wrinkled her nose.

This post was edited

I shave absolutely everything from the tip top of my bald naked head to the lowest top of my naked toenails I shave it all. Try it. Dont rely on any others experience. Try it. I did and I love it!

This post was edited

I am smooth from the neck down.
Started by keeping trim in late teens and then as I my body hair started to grow more I trimmed that also. To different levels.
Having already had gents ops, I knew the benefits of shaving and liked the look and feeling.
Kept trimming and tried the all over shave which was amazing.
I discovered cream and now use cream all over, with in between shaving on torso and groin every 2-3 days. Legs and arms every 3 weeks ish.
Was leaving some hair under arms, seem to be more masculine, but then one day applied cream and not looked back, and don't feel any less manly.
Love the look and feel. After three ops, the medics can't be wrong.
Check my pics. Let me know what you think.

This post was edited

Smooth from nose to toes.

This post was edited

I hope you have decided to totally shave, at least from the neck down. I did about 8 years ago and put in the effort to maintain with daily grooming. I am smooth from the top of my head to my toes, except well cropped eye brows and eye lashes. Prefer the men I am with, particularly those I massage or have sex with to also be also. Yes, it takes work, but you are worth it. The pleasure of a light breeze passing over your skin can be felt on all body parts, even when clothed.

This post was edited

Love being hairless from neck to nuts, front and rear! Very good feeling!

This post was edited

Love being hairless from neck to nuts, front and rear! Very good feeling!

This post was edited

I shave everything from neck to knees, including armpits. I trim my arm hair and leg hair (below the knees) as I consider these areas my public areas. I wear shorts in the warm months and think it might look odd if the visible parts of my legs were hairless. I have been torso hairless for several years and want to keep it that way. I am not naturally hairy so shaving what little hair I have is not a problem. I use a Phillips Norelco body groomer and it works fine for me. BTW I had to replace my old body groomer a few months ago and the new one doesn't nick scrotum skin like the last one would occasionally.

This post was edited

I shave everything below my nose. Have been totally smooth for decades. Can't imagine having all the gross fur.

This post was edited