This forum....

Why is it that so many men post here, its not for them yet they feel the need to invade in here with weird questions.

This topic was edited
RE:This forum....

If you don't like their comments just ignore it and scroll on to the next topic.

This post was edited

Agreed, if we could have a place where only women see and post that would be good. (I'd have to made a personal profile instead of this couple one, but that's easily done).

This post was edited

totally agree, and it happens on all social media. Enough of the crude jokes and dick questions thanks.

This post was edited

Male here. I do not troll the " lady's forum" but I do sometimes end up posting here because the logistics here on TN. When I get to the forum page I do a sort by latest active. When those come up which forum the topic is in is not easily visible and if I see a topic that I have something to contribute I do. Like this one.

This post was edited

If you don't like their comments just ignore it and scroll on to the next topic.

You are totally right. People create unnecessary dramas.

As a man we will never know that this is just for women as when I want to participate in the forum I click on the tab "New" and it appears only a topic of conversation but it does not specify that is only for women or men.

This post was edited

Ms Lisboo,

I think I can partially understand your concerns. Men can be relentless. I know this because I must get 3-4 friend requests from gay men. I have clearly defined my sexuality as straight only-yet the request abound. While gay, they still befall the trappings of testosterone.

I was reading in this thread and taken back, as I was a man in this forum designed or women. I felt a little read handed. Was I one of the relentless men I hear often about? After consideration, I have come to the following conclusion....

My view is it can be a 'half empty' or 'half full' condition. There are certainly those people (all walks of life) that will game things to their advantage.

Myself I am continually perplexed by women and expect I will go my whole life not fully understanding the more fair gender. I am continually wanting to learn about the people I often think of and revere. While I am not interested in some of the topics in this forum, others I find quite interesting. For me, I didn't realize it was for women only. I do occasionally watch 'the view' as well :).

As part of the red handed minority who spent time here, I had no intention of making anyone feeling bad.

This post was edited

."You are totally right. People create unnecessary dramas.

Unnecessary drama? You aren't too smart if you see "mens room"/"Ladies room" meaning ones for men and ones for the ladies. If you see a bathroom sign that says "mens room" are you expecting women in there? No. common sense. Maybe I made this since a lot of posts are getting cleaned up since 90 percent of them are made by men.

This post was edited

. You aren't too smart if you see "mens room"/"Ladies room" meaning ones for men and ones for the ladies. If you see a bathroom sign that says "mens room" are you expecting women in there? No..

If it's at a sports or concert venue, then Yes, I do expect to see women in there. Why? Because most of these venues have a fraction of the restroom space for women than they do for men, and the wait for the women's restroom can become quite long. The more adventurous see that there are very short or no lines to the men's room, and take advantage.

On a more serious note, I have occasionally replied to a post in the women's forum because the topic either interested me or I had something to add to the discussion, and it is not always clear where the topic resides on TN if you are replying from the "Newest" selection under forums.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I had something to add to the discussion, and it is not always clear where the topic resides on TN if you are replying from the "Newest" selection under forums.

I think thats a major reason it happens. Its a design flaw in how forums are displayed. Each evening I login and go to forums and click newest. Then I just scan whats been posted from the night before. When you do this there is no indication what room the thread is from. Its rare that I create a new thread since there are probably 20 or more on every topic unless its asking about erections then there are probably 160,000 threads for some ridiculous reason.

This post was edited

I had something to add to the discussion, and it is not always clear where the topic resides on TN if you are replying from the "Newest" selection under forums.I think thats a major reason it happens. Its a design flaw in how forums are displayed. Each evening I login and go to forums and click newest. Then I just scan whats been posted from the night before. When you do this there is no indication what room the thread is from. Its rare that I create a new thread since there are probably 20 or more on every topic unless its asking about erections then there are probably 160,000 threads for some ridiculous reason.Exactly what I thought. Although there are occasions when males start topics in the Ladies Room which isnt right and must be done knowingly. But when just accessing the forum through newest it is easy to miss what section a thread is in.It would be fairly trivial logic in software to prevent those whose profiles state male, rather than female or couple, not to be able to access the Ladies Room section of the forum.

Exactly, that's the reason and it was explained a long ago. Some people won't understand it even if you explain them 1000 times more.

This post was edited