First time - what a beautiful beach

Got to finally make it to Playalinda Beach yesterday.

What a beautiful beach. Great soft sand too - unlike the hard packed sand you'll see at Jacksonville or Daytona beaches.

This is my third nude beach experience.

A couple of observations:

(1) Seems there is always the one old guy who is completely dressed and systematically and intentionally walks awkwardly close to each naked purpose on the beach and just stares. Then goes on to the next person - all the way down the beach. So weird!

(2) Then there are the dressed guys who hang at the boardwalk #13 and #12 with their phone cameras by their side to subtly capture pics of the nudist as they approach. I felt the need to put shorts on well before I was in range of their cameras.

(3) And though I understand it - it still seems a bit odd how individuals separate themselves when picking their spot on the beach - to be just far enough away to make it awkward for anyone to talk to anyone.

I really like this beach and will definitely be coming back.

This topic was edited
RE:First time - what a beautiful beach

Yes. It is a great beach! Im glad you got to go.

This post was edited

Yes, unfortunately you will always have the lurkers on a nude beach. Usually they are disguised as seashell hunters. Lol
You too will find as I have that most nude beach goers anywhere prefer their privacy. I was an almost daily visitor to playalinda during the winter months for three years. I bet I never talked to more than a dozen other nudists most being the fishermen. I bet I talked to more non nudist people on the beach there and actually recruited a few that were too shy to try. Also curiosity seekers who couldn't understand how somebody could be a nudist.
Try talking to the seashell seekers or the clothed people. You'll find sometimes conversation through their own curiosities.

This post was edited

We love this beach as well. As with any public beach nude or textile you're going to get gawkers and the occasional weirdo. We are nonplussed by them.

We'll be visiting Playalinda again within the next two weeks depending on the weather.

This post was edited

Have yet to enjoy this beach but hopefully someday. Perhaps when I get that RV and head out......

This post was edited

Yes. It is a great beach! Im glad you got to go.

Thank you.

This post was edited

Ive recently gone last month, and found myself thinking did I come at the wrong time? The beach was kind of empty and I did get there late.

This post was edited