RE:This sites culture

The lack of moderation on this site is deliberate, its owners are more interested in numbers than content.

Thats fair enough, I can understand that. Its a business, but its no longer a truly naturist website.

This week its turned into a dating website for guys who want a fake medical examination on Skype.

This post was edited

Without denying the site has some annoying sexual content , there are plenty of good non-sexual nudist related topics here also.

This post was edited

The people posting questions in certain sections of the forum to get attention from others is just weird to me and men posting questions in the women's section etcwe use mewe.com as the groups are small and more controlled who they let join them in many cases by invitation only
Pointed that out to aguy recently and was attacked by him and his like.minded comrades

This post was edited

I joined TrueNudists about 10 years ago.
I immediately received friendship requests and compliments on the size of my dick.
I found postings about erections, And one about fathers, sons and brothers showering together.
I remember there were some about answering the door naked, accidental getting caught naked and other nonsense..
Seems the single male was a problem back then too.
I dont see much difference now from what I remember back then.

This post was edited

Not all single males are a problem, I hate that sort of behaviour, not here for men to check me out, but there you go. Its a sign of the times sadly, the world is ill, and badly. I was hoping to make friends who also enjoy being naked, but as I am a single male, it hasn't happened so far.

This post was edited

Its not happening on all naturist sites, we belong to another that is properly moderated.There is no sex forum but it does have an off topic ( non-naturist related) forum.The trouble is, websites attract people who think they are naturist but they are really just all cock and balls.

I belong to another as well but its not too active. But I appreciate that it is totally genuine.
I would be gratefull to get a PM referring me to any genuine sites. My goal is to actually connect withgenuine people that are reasonably close and there is a possibility of getting acquainted.

This post was edited

I do not understand the problem.
Anyone looking for nudist activities in their area need only use Google. Ask Google.

This post was edited

Bud, you'll get no argument from me; on Friday, I got kicked and banned from the chat room because I saw a dude stroking his his penis on his webcam and called him out in said chat room! What happened after was that some hammerheads who were undoubtedly under the influence of crack cocaine came to his defense and even better: spewed venom towards me (this is my nature, by the way: if you respect me, you'll have my loyalty forever...if you disrespect me, get ready because the gloves are off and you'll get the exact same treatment right back from me; of course, I'm gonna have to dial that back while I'm here because if I wear my heart on my sleeve in this community, I'll get banned and blocked from the chat room (and even the forums, probably) every single day! lol

But, yes: the mod who banned me on Friday while keeping Mr. OMG STROKING MY PENIS IN AN ETHICAL NATURIST/NUDIST CHATROOM IS SO MUCH FUN~! and all of the pathetic wastes of space that came to his defense and even worst; disrespected me after the fact clearly had ten shots of soda and Johnny Walker Black Label and (presumably) passed out less than a second after banning me before (once again, presumably) throwing up and having a massive hangover the next day!

My advice to you (and myself as well, of course)? Quoting Taylor Swift's hit song Shake it Off: "Haters Gonna Hate"! While there's many bad apples in the True Nudists community, I'm sure there's just as many (and probably much more) classy, friendly people who adore the ethical naturist/nudist lifestyle and want to keep the innocence of it in tact so it's best to to either block or flat out ignore the flagrant rule breakers and mud slingers who rear their ugly heads because if the incompetent mods (in this community) want to smoke crack cocaine and completely go overboard in terms of their alcohol consumption instead of, you know...keeping the integrity of the ethical naturist/nudist lifestyle and making sure that the aforementioned mud slingers get taken to task instead of the legitimately genuine ethical naturists/nudists which is their job description, that's the best way to go about things here while also having a great time and also keeping your sanity in the process! Take care, Bud...have a great day and an awesome week ahead; much love! :)

This post was edited

I joined TrueNudists about 10 years ago.I immediately received friendship requests and compliments on the size of my dick.I found postings about erections, And one about fathers, sons and brothers showering together.I remember there were some about answering the door naked, accidental getting caught naked and other nonsense..Seems the single male was a problem back then too.I dont see much difference now from what I remember back then.

I have only been here for four years. I agree with tom. There were always sex posts. The erection posts were here when I joined.

This post was edited

Andy was right.
There is only so much that a naturist / nudist can talk about.
I see none of you talking about the places that you have been to.
None of these supposed naturists ever discuss the beaches or the resorts that they have been to.
When it comes to nudists / naturists on this site they are for the most part closet nudists.
Most nudists / naturists on this site are males, who's own wife is opposed to their hobby.
So since there are really no "out there" honest nudists / nudist couples on this site, it is infested with horny males / horny males with their fantasies.
If this is not the case, then how about one of you naturists / nudists start up a discussion about all of the resorts and beach's that you and your wife go to?
Don't just google the resorts and beaches, and then pretend to have gone there, lets hear you use the names of the owners of these resorts, and tell us in depth as to what the place is actually like?
Even the supposed moderators on this site, don't ever post anything worthy of reading, when it comes to visiting nude beaches or resorts.
Sex has always been a huge part of most couples lives.
The sexiness of being nude is what brought many of us to the beaches and the resorts.
For some reason, it is that fun and adventurous sex that quickly disappears when the wedding ring goes on most of the wives fingers.
Some of us married couples still have that hot sex on a regular basis in our relationships, where most marriages don't.
So what you end up getting is, horny old married guys on sites like this one, looking for some cheap thrills.
Or just horny guys pretending to be a couple in hopes of getting others to join in on their own fantasies of going to a nude beach or to a nude resort.
Lie Any stated a long time ago, there is nothing to talk about when you are a nudist / naturists.
You are naked enjoying the beaches or the resorts, what the hell is there to talk about?
We were all born naked, being naked people is not a big deal.
But talking about sex and sexy things is a huge thrill for all of these pretend / fake nudists.
As we posted before, the nude thing is a dying fade.
Being nude is just not worth talking about.
Sex sells, that is why most nude resorts are geared up for open minded couples who love to be naked in the sun.
If you and your wife are not sexually open minded than stay at home or be a closet nudist, as the resorts do not make any money of you people any ways.
Sex is what attracted our mates to us, sex is what us guys are always looking for, and it is sex that is always on every normal healthy males mind, 24 - 7 of each and every day.
If you have a wife that is not into what you are into, you married the wrong girl.
It is those wrong choices of yours, that bring these horny males to this nudist site, just looking for a cheap thrill.
Sex sells and is fun.
Being naked is just plain boring, and who really cares to talk about it?

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy