RE:Which situation led you to start shaving? and how old were you?

I got into nudism in my 30s and had not shaved up to that point or even given it a thought. But as I saw others who shaved, I thought it was quite sensual. My wife wasn't to keen on the idea at first. She eventually got into nudism as well, and although she is not usually smooth, when we are going to have a nude outing she trims a great deal. Me, totally smooth, all the time. I think it is sensual and enjoy seeing others and I have not encountered any negative comments from others. We have spent a number of years at Orient Beach SXM which has quite a bit of International vacationers, much more smooth there than other places we have gone. Love the feel of the sun on those more intimate places.

This post was edited

My ex wife was smooth from late teenagers when I met and it was seeing her delightful smooth body that prompted me the shave my cock and balls in my mid-20s. I had also seen smooth guys at the nudist beach and liked the look and how clean a smooth man's body appears. In 1999 I decided to have a vasectory and laying on the hospital bed with a cover over the bottom half of my body, a nurse approached carrying a razor. She said "I need to shave around your scrotum, before the op.". I didn't say anything. She removed the cover to see that her razor was not required. She looked from my cock to my face and siaid "Well, I shan't be needing this."

This post was edited

I started shaving my armpits as a student with 20. It was much more hygienic. Few years later (with 27) I looked into a mirror at my pubic hair, belly hair, breast hair and butt hair and did not like it. It was not hygienic, it was not naked. It looked disgusting. I shaved everything away and never stopped shaving since then. Looks much better than not shaved, more human.
I shave my pubic hair and balls daily, armpits, breast, belly and perineum twice a week, butt, arms and legs once a week.

This post was edited

Was visiting in a house at age 15. Saw the guys safety razor and decided to shave. I had only a sparse patch then. Loved especially slick balls. After it grew back Id trim or sometimes shave. My first waxing was fabulous. I not only had my crotch and balls done but crack and hole too. Then added underarms and butt cheeks. My female waxing gal because of a jealous boyfriend stopped doing male intimate. I got my own waxing pot and supplies and do myself. Sometimes if in a place that does male intimate I treat myself. Im now approaching 71 so my first shave was 56 years ago. I like looking at hairy men but love my look and the feeling. I have multiple genital piercings and it really shows them off. I love massaging a slick man. Especially if his ass is slick.

This post was edited

I started dating a girl that was an avid bicyclist, mostly mountain biking. She had a loose group of 6-10 friends that she frequently rode with and I began joining them. To my surprise, as a group, they would always find somewhere along the ride to strip down to nothing and frolic in a stream, pond, trough, waterfall, or just lay on the rocks or the grass and feel the sun on their skin. They were all very fit and I noticed no body hair. I'm not real hairy but I looked it compared to all of them. I thought at first it must be a biking thing, you know, for speed or aerodynamics or something...

Fine way to be introduced to a number of things good

This post was edited

Although I had shaved my pubes periodically for holidays that was the only home I shaved . Two years I decided to keep my body shaved full time very few hairs on my chest just the odd ones to clipper off , I also keep my arm pits shaved smooth and round my anus the same . And being circumcised it gives me the fully nude look .

This post was edited

When I got older I needed a little more foreplay. I always enjoyed it when my wife rubbed my balls. Since the hair grows in different directions on the scrotum, occasionally her rubbing got somewhat annoying. Think of rubbing a cat's fur the wrong way. Initially the cat likes the attention but soon the cat is rightly annoyed. So, not being a cat, I had the option of shaving my fur off. Initially I just shaved my scrotum hair and the feeling was extraordinary. Thereafter I started trimming my pubic hair. Once I accidentally trimmed my pubic hair very short. It was a short leap to shaving it all off. I thought it looked pretty neat and I have been shaving my entire torso and legs (down to my knees) for years now. Go ahead and shave whatever you want. If you don't like it, it will grow back.

This post was edited

I hated my body hair as soon as it began to show up. Once my parents finally got me a razor to shave my face when I was about 15, I began to shave everything. I still do, except for the few areas I've managed to get laser done on so far.

This post was edited

well i was in my 30s when i started shaving my pubic hair, the reason being it went grey i had more grey hair around my balls than what i had on my head. Thats when i decided to shave it all off im 68 now, and continue to shave every day when i take a shower, ive even shaved my under arms, just recently done that its a nice feeling being smooth would never go back to being hairy.

This post was edited